Discussion Is there a tool that could tell me the star system info automatically when I jump to it, by speech?

I only play ED using oculus VR, and I hate reading text in VR!
So, is there a tool I can use that could tell me the star system info automatically when I jump to it, by speech/voice?
p.s. prefer not to use voice attack, since can't afford any possible fps/lag problems in my VR PC system.

Thanks but only problem is it needs voice attack to work. Is there anything else out there that does'nt require voice attack? I am not really interested in using voice commands like voice attack does, just wanna be able to listen to system data without having to read.

I am not really interested in using voice commands like voice attack does, just wanna be able to listen to system data without having to read.
I think I could fairly easily add this to EDMC. Anything else that you think it would be useful for it to say other than the system name ?

I think I could fairly easily add this to EDMC. Anything else that you think it would be useful for it to say other than the system name ?

Not just system name of course, but everything possible about the system, like population, economic state, whatever can be taken from the database.
So what exactly would I need to do in order to make EDMC speak out loud ? What voice would it use?

Top Bottom