Is there an end in each campaign?

HI,
I really enjoy play with Jurassic Park Evolution Expansion Collection. I have a general question. I'm playing and playing but never arrived at any end. For example, I played the main game, I unlocked all islands and I don't understand if I won or not. Just now, I arrived to play "Return to Jurassic Park": I have all the reputation, have done all the missions, have 5 full stars for the island (not in the screenshot) but there is not an end.

Is there an end? How do I know the game is finished?

Thank you!
Enrico

Attachments

• jurassic-world-evolution-finished.jpg
    jurassic-world-evolution-finished.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 91
It seems you have completed the RTJP campaign!

In the main campaign, you have 2 endings, 5 starring all the maps will be the first ending, and completing all off the major division missions would be the other ending. Completing either of these would bring up the in game credits.

All DLC Campaign modes, RTJP included, would end when all of the major mission objectives are complete. If you have done all of the missions and have seen the credits, then that means you are done with that respective campaign mode.

After that, the campaigns ends up open, free for you to do as you wish. If you went and 5 starred all of the buildable maps in the campaign gameplay, then you have unlocked the respective maps in sandbox mode. Completing the DLC campaign would unlock the DLC assets in sandbox and challenge mode, and by completing the main campaign would unlock the advanced ranger tools for sandbox and campaign mode.

If you have seen the credits in the campaign game, that usually means you are done. Now the game is fully unlocked, and the replayability would come in sandbox and challenge mode. Challenge mode would have exclusive skins ready to be unlocked if you choose to complete the maps.

I hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have any further questions!

It seems you have completed the RTJP campaign!

In the main campaign, you have 2 endings, 5 starring all the maps will be the first ending, and completing all off the major division missions would be the other ending. Completing either of these would bring up the in game credits.

All DLC Campaign modes, RTJP included, would end when all of the major mission objectives are complete. If you have done all of the missions and have seen the credits, then that means you are done with that respective campaign mode.

After that, the campaigns ends up open, free for you to do as you wish. If you went and 5 starred all of the buildable maps in the campaign gameplay, then you have unlocked the respective maps in sandbox mode. Completing the DLC campaign would unlock the DLC assets in sandbox and challenge mode, and by completing the main campaign would unlock the advanced ranger tools for sandbox and campaign mode.

If you have seen the credits in the campaign game, that usually means you are done. Now the game is fully unlocked, and the replayability would come in sandbox and challenge mode. Challenge mode would have exclusive skins ready to be unlocked if you choose to complete the maps.

I hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have any further questions!
Thank you so much! I haven't seen the credits. So, does that mean I have to work more on my park? :) Ok, I can do it

Top Bottom