Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay ISLA SORNA-LOST WORLD UNIQUE ISLAND

I have too admit Isla Sorna in this game was kind of Disappointing When this Game launched and now this game has gotten even more better than it was at launch Frontier have done a great job differentiating the islands sort of however Isla sorna was my expected choice for Pine Forest as we seen in the Lost World having redwoods and Pine Forest Tree Ferns however unfortunately currently in the game Isla sorna still looks like Isla nublar not much of a differentiation I'm afraid only in map size however, I hope Alpine Trees and Tree Ferns also possibly Red Woods or Sequoia Trees get added as a specific terrain tool only found on Isla sorna when using the forest default tool in order to make Isla sorna more unique than the other Islands in Both the Campaign and Sandbox.

ISLA SORNA-Specific Tools Only for this Island

TERRAIN TOOLS-Forest Tool=Alpine × Tree Ferns
alpine-trees-robin-el-hachem.jpg

433705_e030ebcd88_b.jpg

SCENERY ITEMS:
RED WOOD TREES

old-growth-redwoods.jpg

SEQUOIA TREES
90265852-giant-sequoia-forest-the-largest-trees-on-earth-in-sequoia-national-park-california-usa.jpg

ALPINE TREES
128300519-alpine-pastures-and-fir-trees-in-austria-alps.jpg

Last edited:
I beg your pardon?

What difference is there between islands? (But building space and weather)

Edit: agree with the request, however. Something similar could be said for all other islands...
I think that all the islands deserve their different type of foliage other than shrubs. I think Forest would be different on each island

Top Bottom