General Gameplay Islands Layout

Your Feature Request / Idea
Hi Guys, a big improvement should be an Island (like Nublar) totally buildable, I mean not only a small part of it.
Image what you can do with a whole Island to build your park (Like it was in Operation Genesis).

I agree as well

Compare buildable areas, and I don't think there's really more space on Nublar than there is on Sorna, and that is immensely frustrating. I was looking forward to building for a much wider variety of dinosaurs, but there just isn't the space. It makes no sense. Plus, I don't know what to do now. Everything is built and running, and I have no idea what else to do. I have all the dinosaurs. I have all the buildings.

BTW - I thought Nublar was going to be set up so that we don't have to send out Ranger teams to feeders, but if I log in, that's about all I end up doing.

What is the point, now?

BTW - I thought Nublar was going to be set up so that we don't have to send out Ranger teams to feeders, but if I log in, that's about all I end up doing.

What is the point, now?

You can set autofeeding in SandBox mode options, just for Nublar, that is.

On the other hand, and while I agree that having such an small part of the islands to built is really disappointing, I cannot see how it could be solved now the damage is already done. It wouldn't do to just rework them all because that would crash all saved games (and I would gladly sacrifice them for a complete Nublar to build upon) but there's also the memory management and processing issues, specially on consoles (another bad decision; God save computers lol).

Besides, and even if I would want all the species on one park (which I don't, but can understand those who do), there's still the fact that they currently have no AI, so they wouldn't herd nor establish territories, there's not nearly enough terrain tools to model the park and absolutely not enough buildings/attractions/etc to cover such a big area without keep getting repetitive. Let's face it, all paddocks and visitor areas would end looking the same, even on a satisfyingly safari map so... why to bother on this yet?

Theres simply not enough space on Nublar as is for full creative freedom. It was really disappointing seeing the sandbox finally. Jurassic park and world both spanned almost the whole island with huge paddocks. This games islands just don't feel like either with such a small building areas, especially Nublar.

Island Site B mode is a must or Nublar mode

Your Feature Request / Idea
Hi Guys, a big improvement should be an Island (like Nublar) totally buildable, I mean not only a small part of it.
Image what you can do with a whole Island to build your park (Like it was in Operation Genesis).

I think it would be awesome if we would have a Isla sorna or Site B mode where we could watch our dinosaurs roam the island As Natural wild animals in a natural Preserve. The sandbox mode to me was very disappointing a part of Jurassic world evolution as its present state I hope it gets better and hopefully one day they'll add a mode that is similar to site B or possibly even better. If they can't do it for Isla sorna then I hope they can do it for Isla nublar where we can watch not a small section of wild animals but the entire Island become a natural Preserve 4 our dinosaurs.

Top Bottom