General Gameplay Islands Sectors

Your Feature Request / Idea
This suggestion isn't my, a friend did and I decided comment here.

A suggestion for the space problem
====================================================================== =
At this point in the championship, it is impractical (not to say impossible) to make all the island space playable. However, it is frustrating to have to work with such a limited space. I thought of a solution to this - create unlockable sectors.

It would work like this: As your park were becoming more popular, depending on the island, a new sector would be unlocked for the expansion of its park. To change the sector, simply click on the entrance of the park, and a map of the island where it would be generated. you select the sector that want to go and wait loads (loading follows the same mechanics when changes Island).

Also, he mapped the layout of the unlockable areas where:
* Isla Matanceros - 4 sectors
* Isla Muerta - 2 sectors
* Isla Sorna - 5 sectors
* Isla Tacaño - 3 sectors
* Isla Peña - 2 sectors
* Isla Nublar - 6 sectors (detail: some sectors have memorable buildings - like the old Visitor Center and the East Dock - part of the scenario).

That would be really nice if all sectors share the island's goodies (money, researchs, etc) and we can have some kind of map of the whole island with our parks sketched there at once, even if less detailed as the one we currently have.

Top Bottom