Newcomer / Intro Issue logging in.

I bought the game with steam and made an account but it wont let me log into the game to play it. I confirmed my email and then It tells me that I have to purchase/redeem elie Dangerous to continue when I already bought it on steam. How do i Fix this? Also I hope this is the correct place to ask this question

and also:

(Those are possibly the two most-used of my browser bookmarks. ;) )

This might also be of use:

(everyone should have that one bookmarked)

Last edited:
Usully, the first question asked in these circumstances: did you buy the game directly from Steam, or from a third party reseller (like GoG or HumbleBundle)? First case, we might be able to help you (@Para Handy will probably be along any minute), second case you need to go straight to FD support.
Unfortunately, that's about where my knowledge ends.

---

Edit: and that's what happens when you open a second tab to check the other threads on this subject ;) . We need a ninja smiley.

Im trying to follow the instructions from this page but i get stuck on step 1 because the options tab has no log out machine button

1590519148949.png

There is no option to log out of the launcher in the options menue

View attachment 174554
There is no option to log out of the launcher in the options menue

Can you post a screenshot of what you see after you click play in Steam? Do you see this:

steam choice.jpg

If not, can you post a screenshot of your launcher?

Also check in your account pages at frontierstore.net to see if you have actually linked your account to Steam, as per:

store acc steam 2.jpg

Last edited:
1590536518461.png

but then when i clicked horisons it appears to only have launched the normal game
1590536591349.png

The forums isnt likeing it when I post full size screenshots. (if someone wants to be helpfull and contact me via discord they can contact me @Warvan#1720)

Top Bottom