General / Off-Topic It Sucks!.............

..........That it is warm and sunny outside and I'm forced to do gardening and get fresh air and a suntan when it should be raining and I have an excuse to be indoors getting pale and pasty but playing ED :D

Roll on winter and long dark nights

..........That it is warm and sunny outside and I'm forced to do gardening and get fresh air and a suntan when it should be raining and I have an excuse to be indoors getting pale and pasty but playing ED :D

Haha

But really.. Let the weeds grow and you don't really need a tan, pale is good ;)

I wish my city was in total darkness all the time with bad weather 24/7:D so I can play ED.....screw you SUN.

Unfortunately, most of us don't have that opportunity (to stay indoors when its winter n what not), work, work... And more work for me :(

.....that tomorrow I am on the 6.55am to London and won't be returning to Edinburgh until Sunday evening - so 7 days without any Elite: Dangerous :(

It is, but I was immensely relieved to see it was a fun post though... Makes a change :)

Makes me angry.

New people who are unsure about the game may come to the forum, see a lot of "whine" threads and leave.

That is bad for business.

Anyway - I flagged the thread. Let the mods deal with it.

/thread.

Watch that sun though; it takes 30 years for skin cancer to develop so you don't know if you've overdone it until its too late. Cover yourself properly and/or use suntan lotion to be on the safe side.

I have voluntarily stayed indoors today, away from ED to bake some teacakes & a Victoria sponge.

Life doesn't get any better than this :D

Top Bottom