It took a while..

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
This seems like such a distant memory;

The triple Elite however, that's taken some real grind all in time for them to be boosted to Elite I to V ranks next week on PC.

Not sure I'll be going for those. 😬

Source: https://twitter.com/stormy_uk/status/1393940914339450880?s=19

Nice.

I got triple Elite on PS4 12th Nov 2017, i'm still 0% CQC :D

On PC i got combat way back, 2015 or early 2016? Got the triple shortly after the PS4 one (i think exploration was last?). Of course back then the grind was higher, engineering / passengers / road-to-riches etc have all made it way easier nowadays. Not that it isn't still an achievement.

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Yeh I wanted to get it done before it became a thing of the past with the Elite I to V ranks with Odyssey. I'd planned to do it before the console launch of Odyssey but, decided to put the effort in and do it before it launches next week. I've been close a while but, needed a push.

This seems like such a distant memory;

The triple Elite however, that's taken some real grind all in time for them to be boosted to Elite I to V ranks next week on PC.

Not sure I'll be going for those. 😬

Source: https://twitter.com/stormy_uk/status/1393940914339450880?s=19
yes took me nearly that long and i play a lot as i have the time,but just to get badge ,makes it worth it congrats cmdr fly safe 07

Well done @stormyuk, the combat ELITE is the most grindy of all. But I remember back in 2017 they were all fairly grindy, certain buffs, the unexpected Void Opal rush or the Borann bling ringing helped some throughout the years.

I’m 20% CQC, 27% Deadly but ELITE with the rest.

I’m nearly 1000 miles in the SRV, this is quite the undertaking....

I don’t own an FC yet, so there’s that Trophy, the ‘Don’t get cocky kid’ gunner multicrew, all the CQC Trophies.
I think I’m close with CG’s, that shouldn’t be an issue.

Then a handful of others to obtain.

I’m not sure I’ll ever get the Platinum in ELITE though...

o7

Do you have link to an announcement of global changes after Oddessey's PC launch or is it just speculation?

As it's interesting that Elite's servers are going down for all platforms on Wednesday, when officially only PC is getting the expansion any time soon 🤔🎏 ...

Anyway more on topic, well done Stormy, i'm a long way from that myself.

I'm closest to Elite in Trade, about 27% Tycoon*, but several ranks short in Combat and Exploration 😃🤘 .

*As i'm sure you know, progress is SLOW in the higher ranks, up until now the biggest trade ship i've used is an Anaconda and mostly only during trade CGs, but i must buy a Type 9 to speed it up just a bit 😃🎏🤔 .

Last edited:
Top Bottom