Elite / Frontier It was only a matter of time....

First off, congrats on the new look website. The new footage of the outsider also looks very promising!

Anyway here comes the inevitable, the biggie.... is elite 4 still in the pipelines, there seems to be no mention of it on the main site?

<runs off and hides in corner whilst everyone at frontier headbutts their desks>

parablax said:
First off, congrats on the new look website. The new footage of the outsider also looks very promising!

Anyway here comes the inevitable, the biggie.... is elite 4 still in the pipelines, there seems to be no mention of it on the main site?

<runs off and hides in corner whilst everyone at frontier headbutts their desks>

I'm with you on this one have been a regular visiter to the Frontier site for the past few years looking for updates on th Elite Series.

Sent an e-mail and managed to get a response once. Now these forums are up and running I for one will be advertising them to anyone that I know who has an Interest in Elite.

The site looks great folks just a shame that it took so long for you to get a forum up and running.

see you all laters.

M

:rolleyes:

Brett C

Frontier
Glad to see that you like the new website design from Frontier, indeed it does look quite nice. :)

Marcus_UK, just give it some time... info will pop up. ;)

I don't suppose you could give any indication of when this info will pop up? This year...?

caol said:
I don't suppose you could give any indication of when this info will pop up? This year...?

Lol didn't see this response for some reason, don't seem to be getting the e-mail notifications I thought I had said yes to ?

Im with caol on this one though any idea on when we will see some more snippets.

As i've said I've been on and off the site looking for udates since I got the internet a few years back and details of the new elite 4 game were first posted on the website with details suggesting a late 2002 release. Four years later and we are all still waiting.

I'm a patient man without doubt, and regardless, E4 (Elite 4 not the TV channel :rolleyes: ) will be pre-ordered the moment I know I can.

I've played most of the versions including the BBC version ( wasn't that the first? ) and it was this game that made me want to play other games. Before this game I had never played a game that challenged me.

As soon as I got an Amiga 1200 I went out and spent £29.99 on Frontier. I still have the box in a cupboard I think. Me and my little brother. ( Whom I shoudl probably get to sign up tp these forums. Then spent months (literally) playing the game and finding the quickest route to get a panther clipper.

I think the best we did was 5 game months !

Whilst I know I can and will wait for E4 as my brother will........... I don't want to !

Marcus_UK said:
I've played most of the versions including the BBC version ( wasn't that the first? ) and it was this game that made me want to play other games. Before this game I had never played a game that challenged me.

Wow, you must have been good at games. Acornsoft's Snapper challenged me :eek:

Marcus_UK said:
As soon as I got an Amiga 1200 I went out and spent £29.99 on Frontier. I still have the box in a cupboard I think. Me and my little brother. ( Whom I shoudl probably get to sign up to these forums. Then spent months (literally) playing the game and finding the quickest route to get a panther clipper.

I think the best we did was 5 game months !

I remember bunking off work to get Frontier the day it was released. Guess I'm showing my age now :(

daydreaming...

Elite IV is by far the game I anticipate the most. I've been watching the website for years for new information. Everytime another space game comes out, I look for any information about being able to fly to a planet surface without loading. And everytime I'm sadly disappointed. From the looks of some of the newer games Frontier is developing, I have a feeling when they do finally release some screenshots I'll be hard pressed not to giggle like a little school girl. Hopefully I'm in the privacy of my own home and not at work.

Please David, I implore you to give us some news. I don't need much. Just a bit. Just enough to give me some pleasant daydreams. Thanks!

bctrainers said:
Glad to see that you like the new website design from Frontier, indeed it does look quite nice. :)

i agree it's quite nice, but your avatar is also very very nice, how do i get to display mine?
do i:-
A: (Spam) post my thoughts on all subjects on the forums to get like 100 posts?
B: Wait for admin to look kindly apon me?
C: Not stand a chance till the forum is 5years old and has a million users?
(answers on a post card to the usual address.)

It's almost november

bctrainers said:

Marcus_UK, just give it some time... info will pop up. ;)

This answer was posted in July...?! Thought a bump might be in order...

Top Bottom