Items not showing in game

When i subscribe to items from the thememakers toolkit section most fo them are not showing up, Is there something im not doing right?

Hi, do you have any of the expansions? I find that with a few subscribed items, they do not show up in game if you are missing items used to build them. If you are missing pieces, this will be mentioned under the image of the items in the workshop saying "You need DLC to use this item".

Hi, do you have any of the expansions? I find that with a few subscribed items, they do not show up in game if you are missing items used to build them. If you are missing pieces, this will be mentioned under the image of the items in the workshop saying "You need DLC to use this item".

I have all the expansions I don't know if my game is playing up or something because I restarted the game and now I cant get past the first cobra screen.

This is happening to lots of people. There is a bug report for it. Game files are validated and it still happens. Some items show up right away and others show up the next day... Or never. There's at least one item I subscribed to last week that still has not appeared in my game menus.

Top Bottom