PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

I guess I've been corrupted to the dark side.

I was doing some shady undercover business yesterday far from home, clearing two CZ's with CMDR Kari Kerenski.
After we've been finished, on the way to repair/rearm I noticed a clean CMDR with a KWS in supercruise.
KWS for me means he's a bounty hunter, which was diametrally opposed to our goals :LOL:

So for the first time in my entire Elite playtime, I pulled an enemy clean CMDR with the clear intend to kill him.

Thanks to my full FdL PA loadout (5 of them for training purposes), I wasn't able to kill the enemy CMDR before he low-waked.
After following him in the nearby nav-beacon, the inevitable happened, he combat logged :unsure:
He was in a Vulture and Inara stated him having 5.3 Billion in assets.
Why the hell did you log, CMDR???
Take the rebuy, or make me rebuy mine, but what? Wat? Seriously? 5.3 billion assets and you won't take a Vulture rebuy?

But I digress...

Do I have to feel bad now for trying to murder another CMDR in cold blood, to further my own goals?
I confess, it felt good. A new, intense rush of adrenaline, I can see now why so many people choose this path.

Oh, and I feel bad.
About my abysmal PA aim. If I had my multigimbal outfit, that Vulture would have exploded sigh

link to my youtube videos (just combat records, nothing fancy)

Last edited:
10f6431f6cc4fcc0ae251ee85da069f05061aa6cd52bb0f95ccfcdee06e117eb.jpg

Deleted member 115407

D
Been off the video game kick lately, Maec, but I logged in just to tell you how proud I am of you.

And no, you shouldn't feel bad. KWS is tool for detecting and killing criminals, and when you're playing a criminal (even in PvE), another CMDR having a KWS is a perfectly valid reason for you to turn them into space dust.

The Replicated Man

T
I guess I've been corrupted to the dark side.

I was doing some shady undercover business yesterday far from home, clearing two CZ's with CMDR Kari Kerenski.
After we've been finished, on the way to repair/rearm I noticed a clean CMDR with a KWS in supercruise.
KWS for me means he's a bounty hunter, which was diametrally opposed to our goals :LOL:

So for the first time in my entire Elite playtime, I pulled an enemy clean CMDR with the clear intend to kill him.

Thanks to my full FdL PA loadout (5 of them for training purposes), I wasn't able to kill the enemy CMDR before he low-waked.
After following him in the nearby nav-beacon, the inevitable happened, he combat logged :unsure:
He was in a Vulture and Inara stated him having 5.3 Billion in assets.
Why the hell did you log, CMDR???
Take the rebuy, or make me rebuy mine, but what? Wat? Seriously? 5.3 billion assets and you won't take a Vulture rebuy?

But I digress...

Do I have to feel bad now for trying to murder another CMDR in cold blood, to further my own goals?
I confess, it felt good. A new, intense rush of adrenaline, I can see now why so many people choose this path.

Oh, and I feel bad.
About my abysmal PA aim. If I had my multigimbal outfit, that Vulture would have exploded sigh
No absolutely not man. You made the right call. Personally I have tried the diplomatic approach with some people, explaining what they are doing is countermanding my efforts in the system. Most tell me to get lost and throw some expletives my way.

Sometimes your hand is forced. At first you wonder, Did I make the right call here? Could have it been done differently?
It's up to you in the end to decide for yourself.

It's too bad he logged. Most do even though they have billions in assets. There is something about losing a ship in Elite that makes people take it personally. I've been there.

No absolutely not man. You made the right call. Personally I have tried the diplomatic approach with some people, explaining what they are doing is countermanding my efforts in the system. Most tell me to get lost and throw some expletives my way.

Sometimes your hand is forced. At first you wonder, Did I make the right call here? Could have it been done differently?
It's up to you in the end to decide for yourself.

It's too bad he logged. Most do even though they have billions in assets. There is something about losing a ship in Elite that makes people take it personally. I've been there.

Who is this and what have you done with Replicant? :)

I'm thinking of becoming a seal-clubbing griefer myself. I won't be shaking you down for cargo. No, I'll be shaking you down for votes. You want to fly unharassed in my space? Go vote on all the bugs I submit to this new "we'll fix it based on popularity" bug reporting system, and I'll let you live. Heck, I might even give you a couple tons of Painite. Don't vote, and I'll give you a couple tons of PAIN!

I'm thinking of becoming a seal-clubbing griefer myself. I won't be shaking you down for cargo. No, I'll be shaking you down for votes. You want to fly unharassed in my space? Go vote on all the bugs I submit to this new "we'll fix it based on popularity" bug reporting system, and I'll let you live. Heck, I might even give you a couple tons of Painite. Don't vote, and I'll give you a couple tons of PAIN!

Do it! :D

It's not seal-clubbing if the other CMDR has 5.3 billion in assets :mad:

You are a bad person in real life.
You are a person who thinks that hurting children is okay, that famine is a good thing, and that non-dairy creamer is acceptable.
You probably don't think much of yourself IRL, probably got bullied as a kid, and your wife thinks you're weak and not manly enough to satisfy her.
You like to crush jingle-bells at Christmas and you put unwashed clothing into the Goodwill donation bins.

Anyways, that is all I could glean from your post.

Top Bottom