Jackson's Lighthouse: A Dangerous Experience to be Had...

Now let me tell you the tale of the Lighthouse of a madman who scanned a dangerous system. This dangerous system he scanned all by himself. A mangetar star formed from the collision and the collapse of a previous dwarf binary system in the year 2672. This place is considered to be one of the most hostile and hazardous systems in Human Space. He went and He found all sorts of things many Explorer's were too afraid to look into, he saw it all there. Legends says he found something else out there. Near the pulsar itself. Just a few mere lightseconds from it....They say its his cave, his sanctuary from it all and final resting place.

Jackson's Cave.

A treasure beyond our own comprehension. A treasure that surpasses anything else. I call the arms of the Explorers to find this unknown place, and bring it to light!

Now I know what you're thinking: "Why is this important" It is mentioned in the book Elite: Dangerous Wanted.

Here's what you need to do:

Fly out to the Jackson's Lighthouse System, and fly near the neutron star. Jackson's Cave has a very strange and odd orbit along the neutron star. And above all, be careful out there.
From what I can deduce from the book, the Cave is roughly 0.03 light seconds away from the neutron star.

Last edited:
This is no joke my friend. What is in that system holds more mysteries than we know, Jackson has hidden many things from us and it is our jobs to find it.

Last edited:
The books indicate there should be something in this system, possibly a Deep Space marker? Possibly something bigger and better? Who knows? You do if you went there!

Its_a_trap!.jpg

:p

Have also read the book, along with some of the others and plan to visit some of the systems mentioned in the books once I return from exploring to see what can be found.

Deleted member 38366

D
-- Deleted --

Last edited by a moderator:
Been there, seen it, done... what now? Did I miss something? Posted on the bug forum about the economy, but otherwise found it to be a big let down. I'm going to have to re-visit and scout around a bit. I feel like a dog you see who keeps sniffing around the ground when he thinks those pesky humans dropped a treat somewhere and he can't find it. Is there a treat? No one is saying. Better keep sniffing.

Top Bottom