Joysticks

Hello Cmdrs, quick couple of queries.
I have tried using my Thrustmaster Warthog with E D Odyssey but keep reverting back to my X52 which have had for years and used constantly.
I just prefer the X52 the Warthog.
I use the Warthog with other sims/games (Star Citizen.....sorry I swore) with out issue.
I just feel the Warthog isn't quite right for ED.
I have read that the Warthog is not very good with ED
Anyone else have any issues??
Also I have a fully tuned Krait Phantom docked at Jacques Station, Colonia and I'm in the Bubble.
To get it back to the bubble is going to take 61 hours roughly.....not a problem at all.
My query is will it travel even though I'm logged out??

Cheers in advance!!
PStew3

Work grabbed a warthog for evaluation on our simulator. I'm not a huge fan but I will say it is a hefty beast.
I have a virpl setup myself but since it is from a factory in belarus, distributed through an office in lithuania and stored in a warehouse in Florida. I can see why that isn't a thing my work place wants to try.
Before that, I too, used an X52.
As answered, yes, your ship will arrive in real time not game time.

Hello Chaps, thanks for quick responses...!

@ HRDiagram 97m LOL.......sweeties!
@ BDelacroix Yeah Warthog is a beast and weighs a ton. I really like it but I use the X52 for E D which I have no issue with.
Warthog is great for my other sims/games just not suited to E D..........I may tinker with the settings when I can be bothered.

Cheers Guys.
o7

Love my Warthogs

Tried others but always came back to sturdy, dependable, and easy to get hogs. Direct button assignment in ED is also a plus. You don't need to use the TM software.

You do need good rudder pedals to go with the hogs and the Cougar MFDs are a nice add is you mount a pair of cubesim monitors behind them.

Not for the financially faint of heart

Besides the Warthogs I Have a set of Slaw device BF-109 rudder pedals and Cougar MFDs with Cubesim monitors.

It's a hoot all paired up with Voice Attack, HCS voicepacks and EDDI installed.

And a big Thank You to Robert Maynard's Status display driving the Cubesim monitors.

Top Bottom