Jp3 raptors in JP DLC

Possibly. Normally I would say no cause the JP3 raptor skin everyone wants is the one with the quills and in JP3 that is a male raptor. The dinosaurs in this game are supposedly all female. But since we are getting the buck Rex skin from TLW I would say it's possible.

I'd say it's likely.

So far we have only seen the JP1 skin for the raptor. No TLW or JP3 versions yet. But, we have seen several skins for the Parasaurolophus from TLW and from JP3 with the dusty and green skins. There's the JP1 and JP3 skins for the Brachiosaur. We have also seen the JP1 rex as well as the green rex from TLW. And then there's the JP3 Pteranodon.
So we're definitely getting several skins for some dinosaurs and all three films have at least some representation.
And most excitingly, the JP3 Pteranodon is the design for the male. The same goes for the green T. rex from TLW. It's male. Of course we don't know if Frontier is actually adding male dinosaurs to the game or that they just say F it and add the male skins to female dinosaurs. But I think this is a pretty clear indication we are likely getting the other raptor skins as well. I really don't see a good reason at this point why we wouldn't get all of them.

Given what we've seen with both remodels and skins of both male and female dinosaurs, I'd say it's extremely likely we'll get all 4 variants of original trilogy Raptors.

It wouldn't make sense not to given the level of authenticity they've gone with this DLC. Otherwise people will be angry that the raptors got the short end of the stick.

So I'm the only one who is actually hoping for TLW raptors rather than JP3 :( Although I'm really excited for JP1 animals (missing Dilophosaurus and Gallimimus tho)

The trailer also seems like it includes the InGen helicopter from Jurassic Park rather than the one used in Jurassic World. So that might be another skin options for the ranger choppers.

So I'm the only one who is actually hoping for TLW raptors rather than JP3 :( Although I'm really excited for JP1 animals (missing Dilophosaurus and Gallimimus tho)
TLW raptors are likely another skin for the JP ones, they did use the same models for them in the movie.

With the changes being more than just a reskin, I'm thinking that there's another slot being introduced for the different generations/iterations of InGen dinosaurs. (For the term, iterations is used in the books for their different version numbers, and with Ludia's JW Alive they use Generation for the different looks), or they reuse the one that is currently only used to give the Indominus it's camo ability...which would still be nice to see put on the Carnotaurus and Velociraptor since those both had it in the books.

That would allow the legacy skins to be put on the older models and the reverse to add more variety to several of the dinosaurs that have large numbers of them in a pen.

I hope that with muldoon and in the context of save the Park after the jp story we can shoot dinosaurs with à spas-12ème like muldoon in the jungle lol shoot her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom