June Streaming Schedule

Phewww

Thanks for the streaming schedule :)

Sounds like I need to kick off from the weekly Planet Coaster livestreams on Wednesday. Livestreams that I've come to love over the past 3 years. It's going to take some getting used to the new situation. This news has hit me harder than I thought it would.

These livestreams are always a highlight of the week for me, because it's a moment where we can all enjoy amazing Planet Coaster creations together, while enjoying the company in the livestream chat.

Thanks everyone at Frontier, and specifically the Community Managers, for the enormous amount of time that you've put into these livestreams, both the preparation and the streams themselves. ❤

I look forward to the upcoming streams. It's going to be a great streaming month! 😄
Maybe soon some Planet Zoo Streams on Wednesday? :D

While I understand that things change, personally I would have preferred the evening stream to stay and the day time one to reduce to monthly. I work so can never watch the Tuesday stream live. 🙁

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
While I understand that things change, personally I would have preferred the evening stream to stay and the day time one to reduce to monthly. I work so can never watch the Tuesday stream live. 🙁
I would have preferred the same, but obviously the extra effort goes into evening streams, as the Community Managers (and guests) have to stay at work during evening hours. This won't be necessary for daytime livestreams, since the CM's will already be at work during those streams.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Today is the day of the Planet Coaster Celebration livestream! 🥳

I look forward to see the PlanCoFam in the livestream chat tonight! :D

26/06/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Celebration stream

I wonder if they will talk about anything new that is coming to Planet Coaster? The forums have been pretty quiet lately.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks everyone who watched the Planet Coaster Celebration livestream. It's great to be part of such an amazing Plancofam community ❤

A big thank you for Bo, Chanté and Will for all the time that you've invested into preparing and doing these livestreams over the past 3 years, and thank you for the special guests on the celebration stream for taking the time to celebrate with the community!

I look forward to new livestreams in the future. :D

Top Bottom