JURASSIC PARK SAFARI. Kenya is a petting zoo!

Hello everyone good day to all.

WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK

I made this Isla Nublar build with the mindset that I wanted to create a Jurassic Park as John Hammond described like "a biological preserve". So I threw out my concerns for park ratings and made a park dedicated entirely for research, conservation and study of these beautiful extinct animals. This makes Kenya look like a petting zoo. :D

No hotels. No attractions. Just a safari where dinosaurs can roam in a contained and safe environment. Settings are no outages, normal escapes, normal disease, light storms (tho none are present).

The only structures are for the staff. For engineers, scientists, paleontologists, paleobotanists, geneticists, security personnel and computer software guys etc etc. There's a main compound where most of the work is done. This is where the science center, research center and fossil center is located. Then two incubation labs where there is a small enclosure where scientists and veterinarians can study and closely observe newly engineered dinosaurs. Or if there sick with something where they can quarantine them to medicate them. As well as study on new genome modifications and there effects on the animals. Then there's the security area. It has the security center for the northern perimeter, ACU building, expedition center and ranger stations. On the far end is the power facilities with 3 large power stations and a security center that runs it along with maintaining security on the south perimeter of the island. The entire island has a heavy steel perimeter fence around it. And the dinosaur enclosures are separated by electrified heavy steel fences and double gates for access. The human area is then cordoned off with the normal concrete fence.

3ZN6Xre.png

Though every mondays-wednesdays-fridays we do host an open tour for guests. It's not daily as the animals need to rest and not be exposed to too much stress. Booking for the tour is weeks ahead. No walk ins allowed. For safety purposes no guests stay on the island at night. The hotels are on Costa Rica. On the day of the tour a chopper will come to pick guests up in the morning and take them to the island. Surprisingly enough I expected there to be only 600 guests. Not 15,000+ [blah] hahaha

SBF5JGG.png

7I3d581.png

Upon arrival they get to have a glimpse at the public areas of the science, research, fossil and incubation centers. Here guests will be educated on the science of dinosaurs, paleontology, the ecosystem and history of planet Earth,. As well as the Mesozoic era, the welfare, health and behavior of dinosaurs. Then there's the park's maintenance, operations and other cool stuff. Then after that they can eat at the cafeteria provided and after lunch they go in safari tours on the park with the rangers and vets. (tho since there aren't any safari tour trucks I improvised with the safari jeep, just use your imagination guys :D).

So the tour goes like this:
paddock 1 - Ankylosaurus x4, Nodosaurus x3
paddock 2 - Triceratops x4, Chasmosaurus x4, Styracosaurus x3
paddock 3 - Dilophosaurus x5, Allosaurus x1
paddock 4 - Stegosaurus x6, Kentrosaurus x4, Chungkingosaurus x4
paddock 5 - Baryonyx x2
paddock 6 - Suchomimus x2
paddock 7 - Gallimimus x5, Archeornithomimus x5
paddock 8 - Braciosaurus x3, Mamenchisaurus x3, Apatosaurus x4, Diplodocus x2
paddock 9 - Spinosaurus x2
paddock 10 - Giganotosaurus x2
paddock 11 - Pachycephalosaurus x5, Stygimoloch x5
paddock 12 - Parasaurolophus x5, Tsintaosaurus x5, Maiasaura x5, Edmontosaurus x3, Corythosaurus x3
paddock 13 - Velociraptor x5, Tyrannosaurus Rex x1
paddock 14 - Carnotaurus x1, Deinonychus x6

bsXOGHM.png

Then after that the jeep goes back to the garage and guests are transported back to the monorail and take the choppers back to the mainland. :)

Video tour link at the bottom ;)

So just some screen shots of my park at different times of the day. I have a small hill at the middle of the park surrounded by the Isla Nublar lagoon / river.

z9NCZOJ.png

JgwUmYt.png

zHCLBp5.png

pBSvjzK.png

dzrGzd2.png

AI50w1r.png

m6BwKrB.png

PwL7PoW.png

bKuQi2r.png

KeyLN8X.png

Ixbpa7a.png

OsBz18x.png

1OOlV6z.png

9eaYGwG.png

The large power stations named Olympus I, Olympus II and Olympus III.

MO4mmrb.png

Manged by the George Lambert Security Center.

bvvDPDu.png

The bunkers where the staff stay while on the island.

VxVf2nl.png

Staff amenities:
A cafeteria for food and drink. A recreational facility where they can unwind and play bowling, pool, karaoke and chill out from a hard day's work.

V0EChb1.png

Then the office / clothes building where the staff get their laundry and some office supplies and other equipment.

bksy5Pz.png

The main compound. Comprised of the:

Michael Crichton Research Center.

u0Dt40L.png

Dr. Sattler Science Center.

CnmlN6s.png

Dr. Malcolm Fossil Center.

fHfD6MP.png

Dr. Lockwood Science Center.

K4hJOtJ.png

Dr. Grant Incubation Lab.

SpQJfVc.png

Dr. Wu Incubation Lab.

EVXY16T.png

John "Ray" Arnold Weather Station.

oeGA1NL.png

Then there's the security area.

Roland Tembo Security Center.

lWiNKUq.png

Owen Grady ACU Center.

l0FiZ2a.png

Dr. Hammond Expedition Center.

UhL8Iy3.png

Robert Muldoon Ranger Station.

vXynHLg.png

The gate leading to the park aptly name "Hold on to your butts".

2QvejqS.png

And the exit gate named "When dinosaurs roamed the Earth".

Upk0SDR.png

THEN HERE IS THE VIDEO TOUR OF THE PARK. :D please feel free to like and comment as you wish.

[video=youtube;1LZYI4yGnik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LZYI4yGnik&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thank you all for visiting my JURASSIC PARK and we hope to see you again soon. :) :p

Top Bottom