Jurassic Timeline recreated in JWE2!

PART IV: DOMINION (cont.)

View attachment 378342
NORTHERN USA, 2022

The DFW finally track and capture the original Nublar Tyrannosaurus following its escape into Northern California in 2018. It is transferred to BioSyn Valley via the Pennsylvania DFW HQ.

View attachment 378350

View attachment 378343
VALETTA, MALTA, 2022

Maisie Lockwood and Velociraptor Beta are captured by BioSyn, who aim to study their unique DNA traits to remedy the locust situation which now threatens global food security. They pass through the Amber Enclave in Malta en route to Biosyn HQ, with Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and the CIA hot on their trail. A failed sting operation results in multiple containment breaches spilling into the streets of Valetta.

View attachment 378349View attachment 378351

View attachment 378347

View attachment 378344
DOLOMITES, ITALY, 2022

In an attempt to expose BioSyn for the impending famine, Drs. Malcolm, Sattler, and (reluctantly) Grant infiltrate BioSyn HQ to get a sample from captive locusts. Claire Dearing and Owen Grady, assisted by pilot Kayla Watts, follow the trail to BioSyn HQ. Their plane is downed by a Quetzalcoatlus, following the deactivation of the aerial deterrence system sanctioned by Lewis Dodgeson himself.

View attachment 378346
View attachment 378348
View attachment 378345

@Morales I will add some extra entries at the end for the upcoming Chaos Theory. From what I'm aware, the "Hidden Adventure" story is non-canon.
Ok, I wonder what took the DFW around 4 years to capture the T-Rex.... Sounds like a couple of folks from the country could help capture a lot of these animals without issues besides injuries and death.

Top Bottom