Jurassic world 3

As it states the title for the new movie....... should be....

EPRJhcBUEAMIAni.jpg

Or should it be..... officially
ERpiaTLU8AA8CcU.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. Extinction rubs me the wrong the way. Survival is cheesy. Clash of Worlds is a mouthful. Illusion of Control is TOO good. Dominion... Perfect!
I have now deleted the Warpath video after our friend Gabe revealed the leaks to be fake.

Last edited:
Or should it be... what? Are you suggesting something there?

Anyways, yeah, heard this it what it's called... now that the ability to clone dinosaurs has expanded well beyond Wu and Ingen's control, the creation of dinosaurs has increased considerably... although I'm genuinely curious as to how so many have apparently escaped into the wild...
there are some rumors that the third film will take place two years after battle at Big Rock. and by then there should be a large population of dinosaurs including new ones we haven't seen yet before and one of them of course is possibly the dreadnoughtus.

there are some rumors that the third film will take place two years after battle at Big Rock. and by then there should be a large population of dinosaurs including new ones we haven't seen yet before and one of them of course is possibly the dreadnoughtus.
Well, Colin Trevorrow did confirm there will be more unseen on-screen species in the third movie. So, chances are that if, and only if, the new movie will have species not present in the game at the time of its release, I can guarantee there be a free update to introduce those species freely into the game to promote the film, as this concept has happened twice already before.

I don't like the concept of the new movie. "Dinosaurs rule the Earth". Pff. I'm afraid I have to inform you that we have modern weapon technology and that dinosaurs are just animals. We could dispatch them easily.

I don't like the concept of the new movie. "Dinosaurs rule the Earth". Pff. I'm afraid I have to inform you that we have modern weapon technology and that dinosaurs are just animals. We could dispatch them easily.

Which is the biggest problem with humans... We just kill whatever we don't like. It's disgusting.

"Just animals". Like ourselves.

Which is the biggest problem with humans... We just kill whatever we don't like. It's disgusting.

"Just animals". Like ourselves.

Yes. Survival of the fittest. And honestly, as long as I am on the species that survives, I don't really have a problem with that, although I definitely do not support environmental destruction and animal abuse. And furthermore, a human might be biologically an animal, but mankind managed to rise itself above being a mere animal. Society and progress. That is something no other species managed to accomplish besides us. And dinosaurs are even further away from achieving that than other animal species.

Anyway, this entire concept of "dinosaurs are ruling the earth again" and "mankind is in danger" is just extremely illogical, constructed and dumb.

Yes. Survival of the fittest. And honestly, as long as I am on the species that survives, I don't really have a problem with that, although I definitely do not support environmental destruction and animal abuse. And furthermore, a human might be biologically an animal, but mankind managed to rise itself above being a mere animal. Society and progress. That is something no other species managed to accomplish besides us. And dinosaurs are even further away from achieving that than other animal species.

Anyway, this entire concept of "dinosaurs are ruling the earth again" and "mankind is in danger" is just extremely illogical, constructed and dumb.

It's pretty naive to think that animals doesn't live in "societies". And how are we not animals, just because we build stuff. What rule is that? Just because we're crazy selfish and destroy nature with cities, buildings etc, doesn't make our species any better. We're destroying the planet because of greed. Humans are the dumbest race on earth, we just have good marketing. Animals have gone through evolution and optimized themselves, just like humans. We were just not strong enough to survive in nature, so our brain developed rapidly in order for us to survive. If you meet a gorilla one on one, you'll be ripped apart. We're one of the most fragile races on earth and we can't protect ourselves, so we have to use medicine weapons etc. To me THAT is weak.

Last edited:
It's pretty naive to think that animals doesn't live in "societies". And how are we not animals, just because we build stuff. What rule is that? Just because we're crazy selfish and destroy nature with cities, buildings etc, doesn't make our species any better. We're destroying the planet because of greed. Humans are the dumbest race on earth, we just have good marketing. Animals have gone through evolution and optimized themselves, just like humans. We were just not strong enough to survive in nature, so our brain developed rapidly in order for us to survive. If you meet a gorilla one on one, you'll be ripped apart. We're one of the most fragile races on earth and we can't protect ourselves, so we have to use medicine weapons etc. To me THAT is weak.

That might be true, the human is technically a weak creature. Thin skin, bipedal (houses advantages and disadvantages), claws (nails) and teeth can't compete with other predators and human offspring does need a lot of care for a long time.
However, we have been blessed with pretty large brains and thumbs. And by that we managed to rise above being mere animals that just survive and reproduce. We discover, we create. Hell, we went to the moon! Again, name me a species that came close to achieving anything of that. You will find none. Because mankind is superior and the smartest and most developed species Earth has ever seen.

Again, animals adapted to their living space, they survive and they reproduce.
Humans adapted to almost every living space on Earth. We inhabit the temperate zone, the cold ones and the hot ones. With the help of technology we can even explore the oceans and can descend into vulcanos. We discover new things, we create new things, we're pushing the boundaries. That is what makes us stand above animals.

That might be true, the human is technically a weak creature. Thin skin, bipedal (houses advantages and disadvantages), claws (nails) and teeth can't compete with other predators and human offspring does need a lot of care for a long time.
However, we have been blessed with pretty large brains and thumbs. And by that we managed to rise above being mere animals that just survive and reproduce. We discover, we create. Hell, we went to the moon! Again, name me a species that came close to achieving anything of that. You will find none. Because mankind is superior and the smartest and most developed species Earth has ever seen.

Again, animals adapted to their living space, they survive and they reproduce.
Humans adapted to almost every living space on Earth. We inhabit the temperate zone, the cold ones and the hot ones. With the help of technology we can even explore the oceans and can descend into vulcanos. We discover new things, we create new things, we're pushing the boundaries. That is what makes us stand above animals.

I still don't think that makes us more than animals. But it's typically human. To always believe we're superior towards everything else. Just because we can do all these things, doesn't mean that we should. We went to the moon... For what? No reason at all. Just for showing off. And it'll lead our race to extinction. How's that smart. We're already waaay too many people. That's why new diseases occur all the time. Nature wants us gone. And how can we blame nature for that. Like you said, we adapt to every space on earth. We're an invasive species. And if other animals start to invade our land, just like we did, we just kill them off. We're the only species that goes to war. It's the most illogical and selfish ish on this planet. We might be smart in some cases, but we're also utterly stupid and selfish. Think about how many religious people we have on the planet. Totally believing in a book with no evidence around them and forming their life around this. No animal would be that ignorant. No offense, people can believe what they want, but... We're like the Kanye West of the natural world. haha

Last edited:
I still don't think that makes us more than animals. But it's typically human. To always believe we're superior towards everything else. Just because we can do all these things, doesn't mean that we should. We went to the moon... For what? No reason at all. Just for showing off. And it'll lead our race to extinction. How's that smart. We're already waaay too many people. That's why new diseases occur all the time. Nature wants us gone. And how can we blame nature for that. Like you said, we adapt to every space on earth. We're an invasive species. And if other animals start to invade our land, just like we did, we just kill them off. We're the only species that goes to war. It's the most illogical and selfish ish on this planet. We might be smart in some cases, but we're also utterly stupid and selfish. Think about how many religious people we have on the planet. Totally believing in a book with no evidence around them and forming their life around this. No animal would be that ignorant. No offense, people can believe what they want, but... We're like the Kanye West of the natural world. haha

We are superior. If we weren't, we wouldn't be in our current position.
All our scientific progress, going to the moon, it all helps us in understanding our history and the world around us. Mankind is doing damage to ecosystems, yes, but stop seeing everything we've accomplished in a bad light.

No, Nature doesn't want us gone. That sentence implies that Nature is a sentient living being with a mind and a will. Which it isn't, nature is just the entirety of ecosystems.

We're the only species that goes to war? Well no, but actually no. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

That might be true, animals won't believe in some gods and form their life around it. But see it that way, it requires some intelligence to even form a religion. Another proof that humans are smarter than animals.

We are superior. If we weren't, we wouldn't be in our current position.
All our scientific progress, going to the moon, it all helps us in understanding our history and the world around us. Mankind is doing damage to ecosystems, yes, but stop seeing everything we've accomplished in a bad light.

No, Nature doesn't want us gone. That sentence implies that Nature is a sentient living being with a mind and a will. Which it isn't, nature is just the entirety of ecosystems.

We're the only species that goes to war? Well no, but actually no. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

That might be true, animals won't believe in some gods and form their life around it. But see it that way, it requires some intelligence to even form a religion. Another proof that humans are smarter than animals.

I'm not seeing every accomplishment in a bad light. I'm just being realistic. And who are we to judge, that nature doesn't have some form of consious. Every view and theory we have is made up by ourselves. It's the same people that stated trees doesn't react to the world around them, which has now been proven wrong. They are affected by touch, tone, lighting etc. That means they have a conscious as well. In 100 years we will probably understand trees and plants much better. Just because we don't understand stuff, doesn't mean that's the way things are. Everything in nature has it's purpose. It's incredible.

And that Chimp conflict was not a war. It was a clash between rivals, which happens all over the animal kingdom. And these clashes usually happen purely because of survival. Human wars are just political conflicts and kills thousands of civilians for no other reason than money and power. Animals doesn't react of off greed. Only humans do. And that's why we want to dominate instead of coexist. And how is it intelligent to make something up and believing in it. I think it's the exact opposite. Incredibly dumb. It doesn't make you smart to believe in something that doesn't exist. It makes you blind and ignorant.

I'm not seeing every accomplishment in a bad light. I'm just being realistic. And who are we to judge, that nature doesn't have some form of consious. Every view and theory we have is made up by ourselves. It's the same people that stated trees doesn't react to the world around them, which has now been proven wrong. They are affected by touch, tone, lighting etc. That means they have a conscious as well. In 100 years we will probably understand trees and plants much better. Just because we don't understand stuff, doesn't mean that's the way things are. Everything in nature has it's purpose. It's incredible.

And that Chimp conflict was not a war. It was a clash between rivals, which happens all over the animal kingdom. And these clashes usually happen purely because of survival. Human wars are just political conflicts and kills thousands of civilians for no other reason than money and power. Animals doesn't react of off greed. Only humans do. And that's why we want to dominate instead of coexist. And how is it intelligent to make something up and believing in it. I think it's the exact opposite. Incredibly dumb. It doesn't make you smart to believe in something that doesn't exist. It makes you blind and ignorant.

Yes, trees aren't liveless, but there's a slight difference between stating that trees react to environmental influences and that Nature itself is a sentient being that as a will.

It was a war. Two explicit sides were fighting each other and brutally murdering each other, not just expelling them from their territory.

Of course animals can feel greed. Social hierarchy also exists for animals, especially apes like Chimps.

You can't prove that god does not exist. And religious people can't prove that god exists. Our scientific progress and with it understanding the world made it incredibly unlikely that a god exists, but we can't prove it.

Yes, trees aren't liveless, but there's a slight difference between stating that trees react to environmental influences and that Nature itself is a sentient being that as a will.

It was a war. Two explicit sides were fighting each other and brutally murdering each other, not just expelling them from their territory.

Of course animals can feel greed. Social hierarchy also exists for animals, especially apes like Chimps.

You can't prove that god does not exist. And religious people can't prove that god exists. Our scientific progress and with it understanding the world made it incredibly unlikely that a god exists, but we can't prove it.

This has happened with lion packs numerous times before as well. That's still not war or greed per se. It's still because of reproduction and territory. If they did it just because they can, they would kill each other all time. They don't. But we do. Social hierarchy is also not greed. It's again about reproduction, food and instinct. Totally different in my book. And it's still incredibly rare that these things occur in the wild. We're at war all the time.

And I totally agree with you. We can't prove anything about God. Therefore I don't understand how people can believe it. I def think there's more to this earth that we can understand. But a God... Nah. Not for me. :D

This has happened with lion packs numerous times before as well. That's still not war or greed per se. It's still because of reproduction and territory. If they did it just because they can, they would kill each other all time. They don't. But we do. Social hierarchy is also not greed. It's again about reproduction, food and instinct. Totally different in my book. And it's still incredibly rare that these things occur in the wild. We're at war all the time.

And I totally agree with you. We can't prove anything about God. Therefore I don't understand how people can believe it. I def think there's more to this earth that we can understand. But a God... Nah. Not for me. :D

Well, I see our opinions differ too much here and it's going heavily off-topic. Let's cut it down here. :D

I wonder what new species we will see in the new film, personally i would love to see a giganotosaurus. Though a therizinosaur would also be cool to see.

Nope, It won't happen.

New Era is taken already - it's the new DLC for Elite Dangerous, scheduled to appear somewhere in November/December
Universal and Frontier are separate entities, but trademarks are weird, multiple companies can have the same phrase trademarked. I think so long as they aren't the same field it's fine to use the same phrase, as long as any trademark images are different, though it may simply be a country trademark sort of thing.

Top Bottom