Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay Jurassic World E Welcome To Jurassic World DLC

Im ok with waiting for all of these to be included into the game, so I'm hoping Frontier will consider including some of this Content into the Game a List that will Probably give the Game More Enjoyable for Players. If not Jurassic world Evolution then I hope all of this game Content gets added into the game sequel.

Dinosaur Skins:
Nasutoceratops Male 2019 Battle at BigRock + Variants
unknown.png

Allosaurus Adult 2019 Battle at BigRock + Variants
7ctwe9rlj8o31 1 (1).jpg

Baryonyx Concept Skin 2015 + Variants
162-1627992_blue-dinosaur-chubby-feet-fantasy-png-jurassic-world.png

Parasaurolophus Concept Skin 2015 + Variants
jurassic_world_parasaurolophus_by_sideswipe217_d8qhlb3-fullview.png

Pachycephalosaurus Concept Skin 2015 + Variants
EYV02fqUwAACx4_.jpg

Pteranodon 2015 Skin-Jurassic world + Variants

Pteranodon-profile.png

White Indoraptor Skin
img(1).jpeg

Buildings:
Glass Aviary-Jurassic World Era
Resting Area-Jurassic World Theme
Tyrannosaurus Kingdom Redwood Viewing Platform

Railing- a particular type of fence for small dinosaurs to be enclosed but also allows your guests to interact with the dinosaurs at a feeding station to feed the small herbivores or even the tiny compsognathus.

Decorations:
Spinosaurus Skeleton Statue
John Hammond Statue
Benches
Water Fountains
Tyrannosaurus Rex Sign-JW
Velociraptor Sign-JW
Gentle Giants Sign-JW
Do Not Feed The Wildlife Sign-JW BABR

New Dinosaurs Lore Reference:
Concavenator
Teratophoneus
Hadrosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Microceratus- Colin Trevorrow's Favorite Dino
Diamorphodon

Update 1.13 or 1.14

Settings:
Carnivores Initiate Fights: on\off - Carnivores of the Same Species or of a Different Species Can Co-Exist Without Killing each other, also can still Hunt Herbivores in this Setting.

Weather Timer: 5mins,10mins,15mins,20mins,30mins,1hr,2hrs,4hrs,24hrs
with this we can adjust how long storms can last and how long till storms begin.

Dinosaur Behavior:
Brachiosaurus, Camarasaurus, Mamenchisaurus, Apatosaurus, Diplodocus, Dreadnoughtus Graze from Scenery item Trees.

Dinosaurs Lay down but rest in the shade without sleeping but watch and observe other dinosaurs close by.

Interaction Between Dinosaurs and Scenery items are a must for me: Velociraptor and small carnivores could use the Rocks as a way to stalk Pray For Miles, dryosaurus and other small herbivores use the rocks to be a lookout for carnivores. Brachiosaurus and other sauropods scratch against trees to have more life to them.

Breeding: life finds a way and dinosaur breeding is definitely needed to keep up the dinosaur population in the game.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/potential-benefits-of-having-possible-breeding.558124/

Disease Alterations: maybe possibly a way to alter the genes of certain viruses bacteria or parasites that is ranging from deadly to less deadly?

herbivores of other species interact with each other playful gestures or even hostile intent, Or even sometimes inter-species Herding on occasion.

Vehicular Destruction, for the Gyrosphere

dreadnoughtus is supposed to be 20% bigger than both the brachiosaurus and mamenchisaurus and taller than both sauropods
sauropod sizes 2.jpg

ERA MIXING: for Sandbox and Challenge Mode definitely required
Era: Jurassic World, Jurassic Park, Mixed
I would love to have a third option 4 challenge mode and sandbox.

55761f1b22d42d378c1b385e1c4228ec.png.jpg

or
jurassic-park-classic-logo-i57759.jpg

Or Both Eras Mixed in Challenge Mode and Sandbox as a third option

New Ranger Station Mechanic Idea: Cleaning up one big Dinosaur Poop in order to avoid a Virus, Bacteria, and Parasite outbreak in our parks.

Bug fixes:
Grazing Bugs fix, Homalocephale and Other Dinos continued to graze causing them to Starve and Dehydrate.

Dinosaur Genes needed:
Parasaurolophus Glow in the dark Skin Gene-Camp Cretaceous Series

Scenery items:
Fig Trees: Jurassic Park Dr.Grant Egg Scene
Wax Palm: Gallimimus Scene JP
Alpine Trees: JP Brachiosaurus scene
Conifer Trees: The Lost World Chase Scene-JWD Scene here
TreeFerns: JP, The Lost World

Trees and Other foliage already in the game as terrain tools should also be considered as scenery items as well as displayed here below.
has single placeable objects as well but also we would like to see the dinosaurs have interaction with the scenery items as well.
To the frontier developers please read this and consider all these ideas I and others have presented to you on this Mega post, 1+ like if you agree with my post, also what else do u think should be apart of this post.😃

Last edited:
Im ok with waiting for all of these to be included into the game, so I'm hoping Frontier will consider including some of this Content into the Game a List that will Probably give the Game More Enjoyable for Players. If not Jurassic world Evolution then I hope all of this game Content gets added into the game sequel.

Dinosaur Skins:
View attachment 184890
View attachment 184886
View attachment 184887
View attachment 184885
View attachment 184888

View attachment 184889
White Indoraptor Skin
View attachment 185903

Buildings:

Decorations:
John Hammond Statue
Benches
Water Fountains
Velociraptor Sign-JW
Gentle Giants Sign-JW

Concavenator
Teratophoneus
Hadrosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Diamorphodon

Update 1.13 or 1.14

Settings:
Carnivores Initiate Fights: on\off - Carnivores of the Same Species or of a Different Species Can Co-Exist Without Killing each other, also can still Hunt Herbivores in this Setting.

with this we can adjust how long storms can last and how long till storms begin.

Dinosaur Behavior:
Brachiosaurus, Camarasaurus, Mamenchisaurus, Apatosaurus, Diplodocus, Dreadnoughtus Graze from Scenery item Trees.

Dinosaurs Lay down but rest in the shade without sleeping but watch and observe other dinosaurs close by.

Interaction Between Dinosaurs and Scenery items are a must for me: Velociraptor and small carnivores could use the Rocks as a way to stalk Pray For Miles, dryosaurus and other small herbivores use the rocks to be a lookout for carnivores. Brachiosaurus and other sauropods scratch against trees to have more life to them.

herbivores of other species interact with each other playful gestures or even hostile intent, Or even sometimes inter-species Herding on occasion.

dreadnoughtus is supposed to be 15% bigger than both the brachiosaurus and mamenchisaurus and taller than both sauropods
View attachment 187760

Bug fixes:
Grazing Bugs fix, Homalocephale and Other Dinos continued to graze causing them to Starve and Dehydrate.

Dinosaur Genes needed:
View attachment 184891

Scenery items:

Trees and Other foliage already in the game as terrain tools should also be considered as scenery items as well as displayed here below.
has single placeable objects as well but also we would like to see the dinosaurs have interaction with the scenery items as well.
View attachment 186157
1+ like if you agree with my post, also what else do u think should be apart of this post.😃
Cool stuff. I like your idea of dinosaurs interacting with scenery items. That will definitely provide a more real feel to the game!

Dinosaur Skins:
View attachment 184890
View attachment 184886
View attachment 184887
View attachment 184885
View attachment 184888

View attachment 184889
White Indoraptor Skin
View attachment 185903

Buildings:

Decorations:
John Hammond Statue
Benches
Water Fountains
Velociraptor Sign-JW
Gentle Giants Sign-JW

Concavenator
Teratophoneus
Hadrosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Diamorphodon

Update 1.13 or 1.14

Settings:

Dinosaur Behavior:

dreadnoughtus is supposed to be 15% bigger than both the brachiosaurus and mamenchisaurus and taller than both sauropods
View attachment 187760

Bug fixes:

Dinosaur Genes needed:

Scenery items:

1+ like if you agree with my post, also what else do u think should be apart of this post.😃
I agree with everything on this list. :)
Although i'd upscale the Dreadnoughtus to be 20% or 22% bigger. Then the Dread would TRULY be "the largest terrestrial creatures that have ever lived".

I updated my post yet again people please enjoy and tell me what you think.😊
I love this list.
Although, I would like to have the Dreadnoughtus upscaled to be 20% or 22% bigger. Then the Dreadnoughtus would TRULY be a large, fearless behemoth.
I would love to have the 20% or 22% upscaled Dreadnoughtus in my parks.

P.S. Reply if you agree. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom