Jurassic World Evolution 2 - 2nd Anniversary & Free Update 1.8.10

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello, Park Managers!

Today, November 9, marks the 2nd anniversary of Jurassic World Evolution 2 - so of course, we had to celebrate!

JWE2_2nd_Ann_960x540_JP_CU_2.jpg

That's why we're incredibly excited to share Free Update 1.8.10 with you. Upon updating your game, you'll be able to place a brand new John Hammond statue in your dinosaur park!
Give a nod to Jurassic Park's iconic founder and give your guests a taste of dinousaur history with this decorative item, which you can add to your parks as soon as you've downloaded the update.

We'll also be launching a social competition on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter later today so you can win some ✨ Jurassic World Evolution 2 merch ✨ - keep an eye on our channels to be in with a chance to win!

Free Update 1.8.10 is now available for all versions of Jurassic World Evolution 2.

Changelog:
  • Decorations
    • Added John Hammond statue
  • Bug Fixes
    • Fixed a rare issue where theropods escaped from enclosures
    • Stop dinosaurs panicking when near a group of Moros Intrepidus' as they start to hunt a goat
  • Misc
    • Various stability fixes

Thank you for the Hammond statue, it has been much requested by the community, and it will eternally stand as homage to the great Richard Attenborough in our very own parks.

I do understand that we have expected more free stuff, but i still have hope we will get enough goodies with a December expansion dlc.

Hello, I am a bit disappointed that we didn't get a new attraction or creature today but, that statue is actually something we the community have asked for in the past. My JP and JW locations will welcome this alot. I am also saddened by the situation on your company and I hope it gets resolved in the best way possible for all affected. Looking forward that competition.

Happy 2.nd anniversary, JWE2!🎉

Admittedly I am slightly disappointed about it not being (specifically) an attraction, but I was right about it being a structure, since decorations are also structures. But this is one thing I’ve always wanted to see! And honestly, I always thought it would come out in a hypothetical “Jurassic World 10.th Anniversary update”, I didn’t think it would be added this soon! And was something I always imagined adding in both planned JP and JW parks I have to honor the man himself, like some Walt Disney statues I’ve seen in parks.
Hello, I am a bit disappointed that we didn't get a new attraction or creature today but, that statue is actually something we the community have asked for in the past. My JP and JW locations will welcome this alot. I am also saddened by the situation on your company and I hope it gets resolved in the best way possible for all affected. Looking forward that competition.
Like I said and implied yesterday. Planet Zoo has its own style of anniversary gifts (1 new animal), and JWE2 has its own (1 new structure), and I think it will stay that way respectfully for both games.

Last edited:
The Hammond statue is nice, yet more like a "small reminder" - a candy. But after 3 months of waiting since marine dlc we're expecting a real content-meal soon ;). And because it's almost a year since Malta Expansion... We're hungry for a three-course meal, with new storyline, maps (perhaps new biome), buildings and dinos:D

Edit: The more i thought about it: It's nice to get some free candy. But getting candy as an anniversary gift is a different thing. Many folks are simply disappointed.

Last edited:
Wait u mean to tell me that I can’t get the statue in the Jurassic world era? But View attachment 373729I found this in Jurassic world 2015 never mind I just found that the statue is in any era

The statue must be placed in the classic Jurassic World park in 2015 Isla Nublar map.

On second thought, the only place in a Jurassic-World-type park in any map to put the statue is in front of the Innovation Center.

Good morning, I understand that Planet Zoo has gondolas (which tracks can go through mountains creating tunnels as well we can adjust the track up and down even opening a tunnel beneath in a way) and that there is also a River Tour system which works on a rail, can those be ported over to JWE2?

Top Bottom