Jurassic World Evolution 2 Coming 2021

Deleted member 275623

D
I just saw the teaser trailer again and that foot is not a trex. Looks like spino ?🤔 but why or new giga? 🙃 hope the old giga is still in as gene modification like the raptors from 93 or the squad.

Deleted member 275623

D
Ohh 😮 it really looked different but maybe my brain is looking for hidden teasers 😏

Deleted member 275623

D
Logically yes that was pne of the biggest complaints. I guess ps4 and xbox one should get limit size if they cant keep up. Why should people with better hardware suffer.

Wasn't there an article from some game magazine recently giving some detailed information already? I think that should tide us over until the next info dump.

what I like is that Niche partitioning is becoming a thing in Jurassic world Evolution 2 so this way dinosaurs who have different diets can coexist without fighting but at the same time participate in a niche like in real life how animals coexist with each other but without directly in competition with one another. And of course territory is going to be a thing which is so realistic what I wanted from the first game but didn't can't wait till I see this an action and gameplay footage.

Yes! I wonder if in sandbox mode it will allow option to decrease territory size of dinos to allow for a mega exhibit where different species that usually don’t get along will cohabitate. Still hopeful with the herbivores now eating the foliage in their areas that we can finally create a true site B / Sanctuary without feeders & hopefully a way to bring in dinos without a hatchery to make for a more realistic site b. Also wonder if possible to have carnivores fight without killing each other but allow for loser to move to different territory

Sounds amazing keep it coming Frontier! Bone shaker roller coaster & Cretaceous Cruise are still on wishlist.
Keep up the great work!

Drew

Top Bottom