Jurassic World Evolution 2 - Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary Free Update Announcement

Francesca Falcini

Senior Community Manager
Hello Park Managers, and welcome...to Jurassic Park!

It's time to celebrate the iconic Jurassic Park's 30th anniversary, and we're doing that with an incredible free decorative update, alongside some exciting competitions and a community event!
Shall we take a closer look?

JWE2_JP30_Screenshots_1920x1080_Canteen_WM_6.jpg
JWE2_JP30_Screenshots_1920x1080_JPBunker_WM_1.jpg
JWE2_JP30_Screenshots_1920x1080_Enclosure_WM_7.jpg
JWE2_JP30_Screenshots_1920x1080_Entrance_WM_3.jpg

Free Decorative Update

We're pleased to be able to share some of the exciting new decorations that you'll be able to incorporate into your parks with this update, which will be free to all Jurassic World Evolution 2 players, and available from June 8. From the iconic Les Gigantes Mural which is bound to fill your guests with nostalgic awe, to the original Jurassic Park fence which you can now use to build your enclosures, there's something for every kind of Jurassic World Evolution 2 player! And yes, that is the Jurassic Park Bunker you're seeing 👀

There's a selection of over 20 new decorations heading your way - you'll have to keep your eyes on our forums on June 8 for the full list, but we're sure you'll be able to spot a couple of favourites in the images above...

Celebratory Livestream

Excited to celebrate? Make sure you join us for our Jurassic Park 30th anniversary celebratory livestream on Thursday June 8 at 15:00 BST on Twitch and Youtube! We'll be showcasing some of the new decorations, as well as highlighting some of your creations. Plus, it wouldn't be a celebratory livestream without some exciting giveaways - make sure you tune in for a chance to win some Jurassic World Evolution 2 swag!

Social Giveaway

If there's a DLC you've been itching to sink your claws into, we might have just the thing for you! We'll be launching this competition later today, so keep an eye on our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and TikTok to find out more about how you could be in with a chance of winning the DLC of your choice.

We hope you're as excited as we are to celebrate 30 years of Jurassic Park! What are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments.

Last edited:
Hard to imagine it has been 30 years since the release of Jurassic Park. I may not be around to have watched it on the big screen, but I still remember renting the VHS tape and watching it with my cousins on a Saturday night, and jumped when the raptors pounced through the wiring! The movie was excellent!

This update is looking to be just as excellent as well! I always used the Jurassic Park assets in JWE2, so seeing new fences, paths, pylons, and decor makes me look forward to rebuilding Jurassic Park when Thursday comes around!

Happy anniversary to Jurassic Park and happy early 5th anniversary to Jurassic World Evolution!

Francesca Falcini

Senior Community Manager
Thank you, I love these. So nostalgic! 🦖🦕
Wow those look great!
Hard to imagine it has been 30 years since the release of Jurassic Park. I may not be around to have watched it on the big screen, but I still remember renting the VHS tape and watching it with my cousins on a Saturday night, and jumped when the raptors pounced through the wiring! The movie was excellent!

This update is looking to be just as excellent as well! I always used the Jurassic Park assets in JWE2, so seeing new fences, paths, pylons, and decor makes me look forward to rebuilding Jurassic Park when Thursday comes around!

Happy anniversary to Jurassic Park and happy early 5th anniversary to Jurassic World Evolution!
So lovely to see so much love for the decorations and for the original Jurassic Park film!

Hello Park Managers, and welcome...to Jurassic Park!

It's time to celebrate the iconic Jurassic Park's 30th anniversary, and we're doing that with an incredible free decorative update, alongside some exciting competitions and a community event!
Shall we take a closer look?

Free Decorative Update

We're pleased to be able to share some of the exciting new decorations that you'll be able to incorporate into your parks with this update, which will be free to all Jurassic World Evolution 2 players, and available from June 8. From the iconic Les Gigantes Mural which is bound to fill your guests with nostalgic awe, to the original Jurassic Park fence which you can now use to build your enclosures, there's something for every kind of Jurassic World Evolution 2 player! And yes, that is the Jurassic Park Bunker you're seeing 👀

There's a selection of over 20 new decorations heading your way - you'll have to keep your eyes on our forums on June 8 for the full list, but we're sure you'll be able to spot a couple of favourites in the images above...

Celebratory Livestream

Excited to celebrate? Make sure you join us for our Jurassic Park 30th anniversary celebratory livestream on Thursday June 8 at 15:00 BST on Twitch and Youtube! We'll be showcasing some of the new decorations, as well as highlighting some of your creations. Plus, it wouldn't be a celebratory livestream without some exciting giveaways - make sure you tune in for a chance to win some Jurassic World Evolution 2 swag!

Social Giveaway

If there's a DLC you've been itching to sink your claws into, we might have just the thing for you! We'll be launching this competition later today, so keep an eye on our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and TikTok to find out more about how you could be in with a chance of winning the DLC of your choice.

We hope you're as excited as we are to celebrate 30 years of Jurassic Park! What are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments.
Yass!! So very excited for this! Quite a bit of unexpected greatness here! The game definitely needs stuff like this! Thank you! Can't wait!

I love that we got the mural as a decoration. It would be cool to use it as a sign to point to Parasaurolophus, and raptor paddocks, and any other multitude of uses. Everything else (including the beloved banner, and returning RTJP stuff) is great to see as well. I can't wait to see the rest of what's in store in two days from now. So excited.

T-Rex and Alamo skeletons confirmed! Also Mr DNA is finally remembered, hope we get signage too and not just a statue of him! Also a giant pile of literal crap and log has arrived. This decorative update really makes Jurassic Park feel great and new paths too, just keeps getting better.

Top Bottom