Jurassic World Evolution 2: The Glacier Park Expansion dlc concept

Attachments

• 183D7F97-81B6-4FD3-B5DE-2FC62B44D861.jpeg
    183D7F97-81B6-4FD3-B5DE-2FC62B44D861.jpeg
    969.7 KB · Views: 59
My concept for Glacier Park in JWE2. It’s in the link here: Glacier Park DLC idea
That would be interesting. I like the idea of mixing prehistoric mammals with some new dinosaurs that thrive in colder climates although the woolly Pachyrhinosaurus is a bit of a stretch, but a feathered Troodon would be interesting. I've been unsure about the addition of prehistoric mammals into the Evolution games since. I like the idea of bringing mammals into the Jurassic World, but I'm not sure what would work if to have a movie focused on prehistoric mammals and scrap the dinosaurs would be weird. I don't like the idea of having a small number of mammals in a dinosaur park when I think it should be the other way around with a park focused on not just mammals, but the other animals that lived with them at the time.

Your ideas are inspiring that there are things I never thought of yet. Like what if we were limited on what mammals to put in the sandbox locations like mammoths can't thrive in tropical climates, but Deinotherium or Gigantopithecus can? Or what if we could only put mammals in the Siberia and Patagonia sandboxes. What can work is releasing an expansion pack introducing mammals with a few dinosaurs and then release a pack with more Cenozoic animals.

But I guess another question I realize is how many packs of these do we want at a time till we'd like some more dinosaurs we'd like to see added? Like would we be good with taking a break from dinosaurs and then would we be good reverting back to the dinosaur trend? Still these ideas I can see happening.

Interesting concept, but a lot of those mammals didn't live in colder climates or during the ice age... and considering we only ever get four animals per pack, you'll probably want to focus on those kinds of animals.

Top Bottom