Jurassic World Evolution 2 - Update 1.2.2 Patch Notes (All Platforms)

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Park Managers,

There is a new hotfix out for Jurassic World Evolution 2 on all platforms. Read the full change log below:

Audio
  • Fixed an issue that caused audio to be muted inside the Jurassic Park Era Aviary
Dinosaurs/Reptiles
  • Renamed the Pteranodon 1997 skin to "Pteranodon 2001".
  • The Pteranodon 2001 skin is now unlocked by playing Isla Sorna: Site B Chaos Theory, instead of Jurassic Park: San Diego Chaos Theory
  • Added quills back to the 2001A Velociraptor skin
  • Fixed an issue that caused 2001 Velociraptors to be missing teeth
  • Fixed an instance of dinosaurs becoming stuck
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed flying reptiles to phase through aviaries
Sandbox
  • Balanced target appeal, target income and target visitors
  • Target income now changes when the difficulty is changed
Settings
  • (consoles only) Fixed HDR brightness screen setup on consoles
Stability
  • Various stability fixes

Alright, that's what I'm talking about.

20220111093901_1.jpg

I really hope that we will get back some of the RTJP DLC buildings in the future. Power pylons for JP era (right now game uses JW power pylons that are too modern), Raptor Pen, Small Toilet and Small bunker as decoration. All of this already exist in the first game, they just need to port it and make everyone happy! :)

Ok, I just tested the update and found two bugs:

• Pteranodon skin do not have 2001 in its name (Probably because its not UK)
  • When male raptor sit or scratches head quills disappears (when camera have max zoom like the one from the image below, or on some camera angles)

20220111213855_1.jpg

Last edited:
I love the changes, I want to thank the developers for their hard work fixing some issues with the game I absolutely love it because I had six crashes in the last 48 hours but thankfully no crashes while I'm still playing the game right now. The game's more stable and thank you.

Looking forward to what you will do next to improve the game I'm a patient person I can wait.

Ok, i just tested the update:

• Pteranodon skin do not have 2001 in its name
  • When male raptor scratches head quills disappears

20220111213855_1.jpg

Sorry...
I really don't get why they don't just do what they did in JWE1 and have an extra quilled model. Clearly their other solutions aren't working...

Hello Park Managers,

There is a new hotfix out for Jurassic World Evolution 2 on all platforms. Read the full change log below:

Audio
  • Fixed an issue that caused audio to be muted inside the Jurassic Park Era Aviary
Dinosaurs/Reptiles
  • Renamed the Pteranodon 1997 skin to "Pteranodon 2001".
  • The Pteranodon 2001 skin is now unlocked by playing Isla Sorna: Site B Chaos Theory, instead of Jurassic Park: San Diego Chaos Theory
  • Added quills back to the 2001A Velociraptor skin
  • Fixed an issue that caused 2001 Velociraptors to be missing teeth
  • Fixed an instance of dinosaurs becoming stuck
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed flying reptiles to phase through aviaries
Sandbox
  • Balanced target appeal, target income and target visitors
  • Target income now changes when the difficulty is changed
Settings
  • (consoles only) Fixed HDR brightness screen setup on consoles
Stability
  • Various stability fixes
When will performance on next-gen consoles be optimised? It is currently unplayable.

Is 1997 Pteranodon without teeths? How can I unlocked it? Is it possible to use it in Sand Box mode? Tank you

The legacy Pteranodon in JWE2 is for the 2001 depiction. Before now (though it technically still is this way), it was incorrectly labelled as the "1997" model variant. Only this model and the JW Pteranodon are in JWE2.

Ah ok, now it's clear. I am happy that they have introduced the "classic" Pteranodon, with the crest.
Is the 2001 Pteranodon bigger than the Jurassic World females?

Top Bottom