Jurassic World Evolution 2 - Update 1.6.2

I really hope that at some point all locations from base game will be unlocked for the sandbox only players on console, on pc we use mods and save games on console they are out of luck. You guys unlocked all dino's for them why not the locations. It makes no sense at all. Not everyone is into campaigns a lot of people like to just build their dream parks even content creators complained about it because they have no time to do the campaigns so they moved on to different games.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
I really hope that at some point all locations from base game will be unlocked for the sandbox only players on console, on pc we use mods and save games on console they are out of luck. You guys unlocked all dino's for them why not the locations. It makes no sense at all.

Players created mods, not Frontier. They didn't give them to us on PC and left Console without it.

Not everyone is into campaigns a lot of people like to just build their dream parks even content creators complained about it because they have no time to do the campaigns so they moved on to different games.

Not everyone likes all aspects of the game and Frontier can't change the game to fit every players likes and dislikes. I say that as a player (takes mod hat off). I'll never have everything unlocked. After a year I still only have 1 challenge park map to play on, but that's the way it is. They have done sooo many things the community has asked for but they can't please everyone's style of play.

Players created mods, not Frontier. They didn't give them to us on PC and left Console without it.

Not everyone likes all aspects of the game and Frontier can't change the game to fit every players likes and dislikes. I say that as a player (takes mod hat off). I'll never have everything unlocked. After a year I still only have 1 challenge park map to play on, but that's the way it is. They have done sooo many things the community has asked for but they can't please everyone's style of play.
For mods thing I think they simply meant we PC players are lucky enough that we can share save games (that's not even modding tbh) so we can access everything without having to go through all the campaigns, while console players really don't have anything they can do about that. So not really a Frontier made PC mods possible but not console one thing.

And I honestly don't think this falls under "can't please everyone" because every other map that came after was unlocked right away, but somehow they either refuse or forget to make that a thing for the base game maps which just doesn't make sense IMO especially when everything else has since been unlocked as well. I never had an issue with it personally because I play all the maps at least once anyway 'cause I love story and challenge modes but I totally get all those who don't understand why this hasn't been changed yet. And it's not even a reward thing either, those were the skins for completing various challenges, the map thing is really kinda random all things considered.

For mods thing I think they simply meant we PC players are lucky enough that we can share save games (that's not even modding tbh) so we can access everything without having to go through all the campaigns, while console players really don't have anything they can do about that. So not really a Frontier made PC mods possible but not console one thing.

And I honestly don't think this falls under "can't please everyone" because every other map that came after was unlocked right away, but somehow they either refuse or forget to make that a thing for the base game maps which just doesn't make sense IMO especially when everything else has since been unlocked as well. I never had an issue with it personally because I play all the maps at least once anyway 'cause I love story and challenge modes but I totally get all those who don't understand why this hasn't been changed yet. And it's not even a reward thing either, those were the skins for completing various challenges, the map thing is really kinda random all things considered.
Exactly this is what I meant and indeed it would be very easy for them to make the maps available for sandbox from the start they did the same for the dino's which at release were also locked

There is something really wrong with the stores in the Malta campaign, they aren't getting any income despite being next to many great attractions and creatures.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Cleaned up some comments here that weren't strictly needed. We know that the patch notes can sometimes be a bit vague, and we understand and sympathise that this can be frustrating sometimes. I've shared this with the team so they've been made aware.
Not spamming just requesting which I was told to do by Frontier on Twitter so I only do as told by frontier on twitter to keep requesting it because if no one request it then it will never see the light of day.
Your suggestion has been noted, but our answer remains the same as previous times you've asked: We don't have plans to change this game mechanic.

@Jens Erik
Hi I have a problem with the lystrosaurus that once I put it it into its enclosure I had made it in sandbox mode, (map was San Albertus peninsula), they would not eat any food and they all died. (I did make medical attempts with mvu) I made sure they had perfect conditions and I had yet not put other dinosaurs into the same enclosure. They enclosure had strictly the vegetation they would be eating but they didn’t eat anything, but they were moving around and so were other species so they weren’t frozen they just weren’t eating, I don’t know what you can do about this, but if you respond to me, please respond with an answer to either tell me I screwed up or it was something on your end and how to fix it, thank you! (I also did reload my game and restart my system)

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
game don't crash animore in the new campaign (y) (PC)
Thanks, that's what we were working on fixing!

@Jens Erik
Hi I have a problem with the lystrosaurus that once I put it it into its enclosure I had made it in sandbox mode, (map was San Albertus peninsula), they would not eat any food and they all died. (I did make medical attempts with mvu) I made sure they had perfect conditions and I had yet not put other dinosaurs into the same enclosure. They enclosure had strictly the vegetation they would be eating but they didn’t eat anything, but they were moving around and so were other species so they weren’t frozen they just weren’t eating, I don’t know what you can do about this, but if you respond to me, please respond with an answer to either tell me I screwed up or it was something on your end and how to fix it, thank you! (I also did reload my game and restart my system)
Hey Darthdeer! I'm not sure what could be the cause of this, but maybe the Lystros weren't eating because of the other dinosaurs in the enclosure? I had an issue once where I placed Compsognathus and Coelophysis together in the same enclosure, and the Compies wouldn't eat. Once I moved them to a different enclosure, they immediately started eating. I think it's because I put them together with the Coelophysis.

I just wanna say I appreciate the moderators' and Jens's open communication here. They could give vague answers but we are getting up-front information which, as a player, I appreciate. Not every game dev company gives that out to its community.

Thanks for this patch, i can finally play stable without any crash for hours.
Was able to finish the new malta campaign and it was a very great experience!
But in the campaign i noticed that i could buy genomes for megalosaurus very cheap repeately so i buyed it to 100%.
But i wasnt able to choose Megalosaurus from the genomes list!
Somehow Megalosaurus is vanished but all the other are visible, if buyed or not.
So can someone confirm this that mehalosaurus is not able in the malta campaign?

Top Bottom