Jurassic World Evolution 2 - Update 1.7.2

Hoping the economy on the Malta maps gets an ACTUAL fix sometime soon. They're lovely maps but very much not fun to use with how broken the ticket sales are.

The longer I play, the more the game starts to stutter / lag. After playing for a couple hours the game becomes unplayable & moving around with the camera is impossible... Only way to fix it is to restart the game...

Must be a memory leak or bug. Hope they fix it.

The longer I play, the more the game starts to stutter / lag. After playing for a couple hours the game becomes unplayable & moving around with the camera is impossible... Only way to fix it is to restart the game...

I've also noticed this, even after upgrading my gaming laptop's RAM from 8 to 16, which is well within JWE2's requirements. Actually had my laptop BSOD on me two days ago while playing the game, which had been running for a few hours.

Francesca Falcini

Senior Community Manager

@Jens Erik Along with the team looking into the pc/Xbox update issue are you looking into the problem with the first person camera in any of the vehicles not letting you be able to drive?
Hey both! Could you link me to your reports for these issues on the Issue Tracker so I can share with the team?

Here are the following if viable for the next major update:

• Majungasaurus cannot cohabit with Qianzhousaurus
  • Albertosaurus cannot cohabit with Carnotaurus
  • Metriacanthosaurus cannot cohabit with Allosaurus
  • Pachycephalosaurs cannot cohabit with stegosaurs
  • Nasutoceratops cannot cohabit with Styracosaurus
  • Pentaceratops cannot cohabit with Styracosaurus and Triceratops
  • Therizinosaurus dislikes Lystrosaurus and all carnivores including scavengers

• Pachycephalosaurs can cohabit with ceratopsians, hadrosaurs, and ornithomimids
  • Albertosaurus can cohabit with Qianzhousaurus
  • Acrocanthosaurus can cohabit with Carcharodontosaurus
  • Apatosaurus can cohabit with Camarasaurus
  • Torosaurus can cohabit with Pachyrhinosaurus and Triceratops
No.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Here are the following if viable for the next major update:

• Majungasaurus cannot cohabit with Qianzhousaurus
  • Albertosaurus cannot cohabit with Carnotaurus
  • Metriacanthosaurus cannot cohabit with Allosaurus
  • Pachycephalosaurs cannot cohabit with stegosaurs
  • Nasutoceratops cannot cohabit with Styracosaurus
  • Pentaceratops cannot cohabit with Styracosaurus and Triceratops
  • Therizinosaurus dislikes Lystrosaurus and all carnivores including scavengers

• Pachycephalosaurs can cohabit with ceratopsians, hadrosaurs, and ornithomimids
  • Albertosaurus can cohabit with Qianzhousaurus
  • Acrocanthosaurus can cohabit with Carcharodontosaurus
  • Apatosaurus can cohabit with Camarasaurus
  • Torosaurus can cohabit with Pachyrhinosaurus and Triceratops
If you have a suggestion please post in the Ideas & Features section of the forum,
Thank you :)

Top Bottom