Jurassic World Evolution 2 - Xbox PC Players

Francesca Falcini

Senior Community Manager
Soooooo, any updates?

Can we expect a solution today or tomorrow?

Hey both!

This issue has now been resolved, and you should be able to download update 1.7.3 to remedy this issue.

Hey both!

This issue has now been resolved, and you should be able to download update 1.7.3 to remedy this issue.

Hi, i still cannot launch the game. In my PC Xbox app it asks me to Install but when i click on that it does nothing. In the MS Store it sees the game on my D drive but when i press Play it says i need an update. When i click that it just says error. How to fix do you think?

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi, i still cannot launch the game. In my PC Xbox app it asks me to Install but when i click on that it does nothing. In the MS Store it sees the game on my D drive but when i press Play it says i need an update. When i click that it just says error. How to fix do you think?
Hey Trek! We're sorry to hear that. If you've already tried to reinstall the game, your next option is to reach out to out support team: https://customersupport.frontier.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=6618296586652

I still appreciate the hard work everybody is doing at Frontier Studios so you're not going to hear any complaints from me. And once again thank you for letting us know what's going on, and also looking forward to the next content drop in the future.😃

Top Bottom