ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution Announcement Trailer

A lot of sinister plans brewing here ;)

No more bull run in Spain....it's going to be Raptor run in Mace world park ;)

Jurassic park evolution

Hello my name is Giorgio and I'm 23 .
I have this idea for the game:

1 i Think is beautyfull if its possible to have a larg list of Dinosaur including the indominus rex.
2 a larg list of attraction, building security and other
3 it's more beautiful have not only the dinosaur and including the pet so including the male and female sex
4 pure the real time so when I play in the morning in the game it s morning and when you put in the evening in the game it's evening.
5 have all type of plants and flowers of our day and the period of giurassic, triassic and cretaceo.
6 including the 24 hours and the four seasons and different weather
7 make lake , river and mountain
8 have dlc like dinosaurs ,event ,attractions, security,gates , veicle, expansion and other
What you think??
I think it's great

Just seen the first in game footage of the dinosaurs. Just WOW frontier, simply jaw dropping.

Choo choo all aboard the hype train!!

New trailer looked amazing! You can tell they put an incredible amount of effort into the dinosaur animations and behaviors, far beyond anything available before.

The ONLY thing I saw that I wasn't a big fan of was the way foliage interacted with dinosaurs (when they walk through it, they don't brush past but literally walk through it like a ghost). Otherwise, looks incredible!

Top Bottom