Jurassic World Evolution - Dev Diary 2: Take Control

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
In the second of our Jurassic World Evolution Development Diaries, you can find out how to take control of Las Cinco Muertes: Isla Matanceros, Muerta, Tacano, Pena, and Sorna are ready to be explored, built on, and flourish with guests and a wide variety of dinosaur species.

Take charge of operations in Jurassic World Evolution, with you being in charge of your finances, your reputation within the Science, Entertainment, and Security divisions, and your teams. Every decision you make will impact what happens on your island, so you must find the balance in both dinosaur welfare and guest happiness. Anything can happen, from storms to dinosaur breakouts, so you must have the right solutions in place in order to deal with such disasters!

We are also happy to announce that the iconic Isla Nublar, our sixth island, will be host to your sandbox gameplay! Build the Jurassic World of your dreams, experiment with gameplay systems and dinosaur behaviours. The content available will be the same as what’s available in your main campaign, so the further you’ve progressed in the game, the more sandbox content you can have a play with!

[video=youtube;Lt0pO_cl66g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt0pO_cl66g[/video]​

Jurassic World Evolution is Coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 12, 2018.

[heart] Bo

Here youve got this Video Translated into German

[video=youtube;u2IooWMSJUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2IooWMSJUk&list=PL-xo6_ln9Ik-0nZw69OvZNvJemqTMbdNc&index=5[/video]

Thanks sooo much for that amazing Dev Diary! Really hypes me more every time I watch it (and I have watched it already several times ........)
Thanks Bo and all the Devs taking their time to make those amazing information available for us!

Thanks so much for this video! I'm eagerly looking forward to not only the 12th but the 10th as well for the live broadcast.

multiplayer

Am I to understand that all the work that went into this game and it is NOT multiplayer?? If so, who on earth in this day and age would create a game that is not multiplayer. Such a waste of effort.

Makes no sense to have a multiplayer mode here.
God of War is a prime example : no online mode, just an excellent game.
The Witcher 3: no online, a masterpiece!

Am I to understand that all the work that went into this game and it is NOT multiplayer?? If so, who on earth in this day and age would create a game that is not multiplayer. Such a waste of effort.

What kind of multiplayer would you even want in a park managing sim?

Top Bottom