Read First Jurassic World Evolution Launch Times

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Good evening everyone,

We're so excited that Jurassic World Evolution is nearly here, and that you've been enjoying videos and streams from some of your favourite content creators so far! Please refer to the chart below for information on when the game will be made available to you!

PC
The PC version of Jurassic World Evolution will be available worldwide before midday BST on June 12th - we are aiming for 8AM BST/midnight PT but be aware that delays can occur and bear with us while we sort everything for you.

Xbox One
The Xbox One version of Jurassic World Evolution will be available worldwide before 6:00 PM PT/02:00 AM BST and your exact time based on timezone can be found using this converter: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-bst-converter

PlayStation 4
The PlayStation 4 version of Jurassic World Evolution is currently rolling out worldwide and will be available soon in your specific timezone!

We hope this guide helps and that you enjoy playing Jurassic World Evolution, very soon.

The Frontier team.

Console players already have access. #BotchedWorldWideRelease.

Consoles have always gotten their new games at midnight man, not just this game, don't stress about it.
We technically should be able to play within an hour providing everything goes well

Consoles have always gotten their new games at midnight man, not just this game, don't stress about it.
We technically should be able to play within an hour providing everything goes well

So has PC...Mostly. It's just steam being idiots.

Yeah i don't use inferior machine's, i dunno why you'd let the plebs of the gaming world get something first.

Last time I bought a console was for Last of Us. Sold it the moment I completed it. PC is so much more versatile.

Release date for Malaysia and Southeast Asia.

It's almost 13/6/2018 here in Malaysia and still no signs of JE:W on the Malaysian Playstation Store. Same goes to the Singaporean Playstation Store and Hong Kong Playstation Store. Is the game releasing in this region( Southeast Asia)

How about a bonus?

Why not give PS4 players a steam code or access to one also so I can play on the laptop when I can’t get to PS4?

available in Singapore?

Hi, you mentioned that the game is released worldwide for xbox one. But it is 14 June now and i still don't see any release in Singapore. Do you know when? Is the game even available in Singapore? thanks.

Top Bottom