Just a new suggestion

Hello I'm new and I'd like to make two suggestions.
Since I enjoy playing solo here it goes:

1. Make the NPC crew useful and for hiring them with 2 seats or more ships regardless the fight hangar support.
ie. Adder has two seats. So why can't I just hire a NPC to help me with long travels or something else.

2. Improve auto dock/launch.
ie. When I last played online I got a fine because the auto launch kept me queued inside the station while other human players kept using the gate non-stop.
Or just make a way o prioritize traffic with queue for everyone.

I really like this game.
Thanks.

I know this will be hard to program but it can't be that hard to program. NPCs should be hirable to fly your other ships, be your wingmen, etc. Lots of games have this capability. This game has that capability. I've been in dogfights with a dozen NPCs! I'm sure the code is capable.

Hello I'm new and I'd like to make two suggestions.
Since I enjoy playing solo here it goes:

1. Make the NPC crew useful and for hiring them with 2 seats or more ships regardless the fight hangar support.
ie. Adder has two seats. So why can't I just hire a NPC to help me with long travels or something else.

2. Improve auto dock/launch.
ie. When I last played online I got a fine because the auto launch kept me queued inside the station while other human players kept using the gate non-stop.
Or just make a way o prioritize traffic with queue for everyone.

I really like this game.
Thanks.

NPC crew are very useful in a limited capacity, it would be nice if you could have two of them when you have a double fighter bay.
There’s not much they could really do in your ship beyond SLFs. Most of the weapons they could use are Turrets anyway as far as I know.

Maybe with actually rendered NPCs coming with Odyssey we might get to see our hired crew in our cockpits.

And that time you spend waiting for other ships at a station is the perfect time to try manually docking.

You can still manually dock/launch with the Auto Dock module equipped, but as soon as you drop to 0mps the AD will kick back in or you can just turn it off if you’re feeling brave.

It’s not as difficult as it looks and before long you won’t see the point of a docking computer.
The extra module space will come in handy once you’re more experienced too.

Also humans don't count for autodock queue's, so even if there were no humans you would still be sitting there, sometimes it's necessary to get your hands dirty and take over from the computer, suggest practicing with the tutorials and at some quiet stations first!

Top Bottom