Ships Just got me an Asp Explorer!

I only get to play a n hour or two in the evenings, or more if i can find the time on weekends, so getting an Asp was a big deal for me. Now to start making cash to outfit it nicely. So far keeping it in Solo Mode until I'm more comfy with a good ship and some decent creds...

I have done 2 exploring trips in my ASP 1 did about 12-13lys trip scanning approx 1200 systems and got 48,000,000 credits for my time and then did 1 at 25,000lys out again about 2,500 scan systems and got 100,000,000 credits. Be aware though it take alot of time my last trip took me about 4-5 months playing on and off, but the things you find is cool too say the least. My most credit for 1 system deep scan was 300,000+ credits but you still get the 1's that are only worth 2,000+ credits.
I would not sell the asp at all im going too keep it for when i go out again. Ho i got elite status on the exploring side of the game also

Its a bloody good all rounder it can hold its own in combat too, if you have got the right balance.

Definitely an excellent choice. I have mine outfitted with a top-of-the-line power distributor, shield cell boosters, and laser turrets that are set to "Fire at will". Every conflict zone I enter, I quickly dominate

Definitely an excellent choice. I have mine outfitted with a top-of-the-line power distributor, shield cell boosters, and laser turrets that are set to "Fire at will". Every conflict zone I enter, I quickly dominate

As lovely as the Asp is - and I absolutely love mine - it is NOT a dominating combat ship - unless you simply chase fat traders, railgun them to death, and reload every other combat outing.

It's a good ship at everything. It's the best ship at nothing - apart from looking awesome and sounding wonderful :)

The Asp is great and it's got booty. Mine is slowly turning Core-wards about 7000 LY spinwards of Sol.

:D S

I am also a fresh owner on an Asp. I love it.

Done a bit of exploring in it, great fun.
Occasionally do some trade grind in it...meh, but the earnings are ok I think.
But the most fun I have had is fitting different guns I had never tried before and then going to RES-sites and see how they work. Some are not very efficient, some run out of ammo quickly, but it is fun trying them out and seeing the shiny fireworks.
Guess I will try mining in it, but my hopes are not very high.

Have fun.

I am also a fresh owner on an Asp. I love it.

Done a bit of exploring in it, great fun.
Occasionally do some trade grind in it...meh, but the earnings are ok I think.
But the most fun I have had is fitting different guns I had never tried before and then going to RES-sites and see how they work. Some are not very efficient, some run out of ammo quickly, but it is fun trying them out and seeing the shiny fireworks.
Guess I will try mining in it, but my hopes are not very high.

Have fun.
For some reason I like mining in an asp. Try HIP 16607. Medium population Hi-tec system with pristine metallic rings and surrounded by refinery systems.

Congrats, great ship for exploring, or making money doing rare runs due to its fantastic cargo/jump range.

I only get to play a n hour or two in the evenings, or more if i can find the time on weekends, so getting an Asp was a big deal for me. Now to start making cash to outfit it nicely. So far keeping it in Solo Mode until I'm more comfy with a good ship and some decent creds...

Just don't waste your money on size 6 shields...

I love the Asp. Got one 32T cargo hold for smuggling and fitted the others with useful things. It's very versatile and competent in combat. If I could trade those 4 hard-points for one large I'd be hard pressed to fly another ship

Top Bottom