Newcomer / Intro Just some niggling questions/issues .......

1. <R CTR> set as 75% forward speed hotkey. ๐Ÿ‘
2. In regard to maintaining a level status, particularly useful in docking I would think, I'm attempting to view my craft external using the onboard external cameras. ....... and I've been successful: <L CTRL> + <L ALT> + <SPACE> put me into Ext Cam Mode and I followed up with <NUM 7> or <NUM 8> to view my craft from the front or the rear respectively. Both views allowed assessment of level flight. ๐Ÿ‘
3. I have successfully used <T> to target an object ahead of me. ๐Ÿ‘
and selecting a similar target (ie. an out of visual range Station) in the Target Panel - Navigation Tab; also works. ๐Ÿ‘
4. In Solo Mode I can Auto Launch and Auto Dock. They appear to be the default settings for Solo Mode launching and docking. ๐Ÿ‘
5. I have a supercruise assist module. ๐Ÿ‘

Now to re-fly that "Docking and Travel" Tutorial/Training Mission to see if I can select the target, drop out of supercruise, and put her down on the correct pad ...... ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
5. I have a supercruise assist module. ๐Ÿ‘

Now to re-fly that "Docking and Travel" Tutorial/Training Mission to see if I can select the target, drop out of supercruise, and put her down on the correct pad ...... ๐Ÿ˜
Piece of cake! ๐Ÿ‘ It was "Pad 43". Dropped out of S'cruise OK (even got prompted when parameters were correct: speed and distance). Need a bit more practice engaging S'cruise though, but that's ok. My big problem is remembering the key binds that I've used and need to use again. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ I'll have to write them down as I use them and not rely on an existing Reference Sheet to keep referring back to. That's ok initially, for starters, but I need to build a list (my own list) to refer to. And the list will steadily grow and replace my bad memory. It's the only hope I have ...... ;)

Top Bottom