JW toylines-appeared dinosaurs for Jurassic World Evolution 2

My list of the new dinosaurs from the Jurassic World toylines wanted to be added for the game:
  • Kosmoceratops
  • Miragaia
  • Rajasaurus
  • Rugops
  • Skorpiovenator
  • Megaraptor
  • Ichthyovenator
  • Ampelosaurus
  • Yangchuanosaurus
  • Siamosaurus
  • Coelurus
  • Austroraptor
  • Elaphrosaurus
  • Zuniceratops
  • Genyodectes
  • Diabloceratops
  • Dryptosaurus
  • Eocarcharia
  • Sinotyrannus
  • Einiosaurus
  • Quilmesaurus
  • Protoceratops
  • Xuanhanosaurus
  • Alioramus
  • Gasosaurus
  • Postosuchus
  • Siats
  • Masiakasaurus
  • Tanystropheus
  • Regaliceratops
  • Bistahieversor
  • Orkoraptor
  • Irritator
  • Concavenator

Last edited:
Mattel has quite a few toy designs in their latest toylines that are pretty unique from most of the other dinos that I’d like to see if so, only because these are styles you wouldn’t normally think of when you look them up.

Particularly, the Eocarcharia and Rugops primus with their feathered bodies, the Siamosaurus with its very crocodilian body shape and quadrepedal stance, and the Austroraptor with its non-feathered body.

And there’s another dinosaur from their latest upcoming toyline JWE2 doesn’t have you didn’t add. The Xuanhanosaurus, with its white and brown feathered model its figure has.

My list of the new dinosaurs from the Jurassic World toylines wanted to be added for the game:
  • Kosmoceratops
  • Miragaia
  • Rajasaurus
  • Rugops
  • Skorpiovenator
  • Megaraptor
  • Ichthyovenator
  • Ampelosaurus
  • Yangchuanosaurus
  • Siamosaurus
  • Coelurus
  • Austroraptor
  • Elaphrosaurus
  • Zuniceratops
  • Genyodectes
  • Diabloceratops
  • Dryptosaurus
  • Eocarcharia
  • Sinotyrannus
  • Einiosaurus
  • Quilmesaurus
  • Protoceratops
  • Xuanhanosaurus
What about the Alioramus, Gasosaurus, Postosuchus & Siats from Primal attack & Masiakasaurus & Tanystropheus from Dino Escape?

These are just from the Dino Trackers & Dominion timelines.

Sigh... this just reminds me why I stopped buying their toys... way too many of them. Also, too many variants... there's like a dozen different Tyrannosauruses and Triceratopses now, and the new ones always seem so much cooler than the older ones, leading to buyers remorse.

Particularly, the Eocarcharia and Rugops primus with their feathered bodies, the Siamosaurus with its very crocodilian body shape and quadrepedal stance, and the Austroraptor with its non-feathered body.
Ugh... those sound so wrong... they gave the Austroraptor long arms too...

Last edited:
In your opinion Dragon, does this dinosaur sound like a good addition to the game?

1674846798741.png

In your opinion Dragon, does this dinosaur sound like a good addition to the game?

View attachment 343280
Hmm... it's a relatively small megalosaur... the crests on the head may be fictional, as only scraps of skull material are known, although most of the rest of it have been discovered. I'd say the biggest selling points would a it's a Jurassic Raptor-sized megalosaur from South America... so good, but not amazing if you ask me... a plausible option for an Early Jurassic pack though.
Piatnitzkysaurus_floresi_reconstruction.jpg

Last edited:
@DragonNTiger here is a link to all the Mattel Dino Trackers toys & tell me which species you think would look like good additions to the game.
Ugh... not sure what so say... it's mostly more of the same. As far as uniqueness goes, the best candidates would be:
  • Elaphrosaurus
  • Austroraptor
  • Dakosaurus... although I'd prefer Metriorhynchus...
  • Edaphosaurus
  • Prestosuchus
  • Scutosaurus
  • Concavenator... probably...
  • Nothosaurus... although without a semi-aquatic system, they're not worth adding.
Can't say I'd be for any of the other medium carnivores; they all have similar, but more unique options I'd go with instead... and the ceratopsians are nice, but then you can say that about most any ceratopsians...

Last edited:
Ugh... not sure what so say... it's mostly more of the same. As far as uniqueness goes, the best candidates would be:
  • Elaphrosaurus
  • Austroraptor
  • Dakosaurus... although I'd prefer Metriorhynchus...
  • Edaphosaurus
  • Prestosuchus
  • Scutosaurus
  • Concavenator... probably...
  • Nothosaurus... although without a semi-aquatic system, they're not worth adding.
Can't say I'd be for any of the other medium carnivores; they all have similar, but more unique options I'd go with instead... and the ceratopsians are nice, but then you can say that about most any ceratopsians...
Not bad choices Dragon.

Top Bottom