Keeper Traversable Area

I know we already have animal traversable area, but what about keepers? This would be really useful in situations where you need to see if a bridge is wide enough or you need to see if a keeper can reach a feeding platform, get over rocks, etc. Also, I wouldn’t imagine this’ll being to hard to implement into the game because of the pre existing animal traversable area. I hope Frontier will add this feature!

There also needs to be a Update for the traversable Area of Zookeepers because for some Reason whatever I do, they can't reach a Feeding Platform that they should be able to reach without any Problems

Seeing as keepers will always begin traversing an enclosure from the exact same spot, I feel like you wouldn't even need a keeper in the enclosure to show the potential traversable area - the game knows straight away if a feeding platform can't be accessed, for example. Regardless, this should definitely be a feature , it would cut down on so much tedious trial and error trying to figure out why a habitat doesn't work the way it should.

I would actually bet money that this feature will be added somewhere down the line.

Me too, it has been highly-requested for quite some time now.

As others have said it doesn't even necessarily require a zookeeper to be present. It would start the calculations at the habitat gate and show you where any potential keeper can go based on the habitat design.

Seeing as keepers will always begin traversing an enclosure from the exact same spot, I feel like you wouldn't even need a keeper in the enclosure to show the potential traversable area - the game knows straight away if a feeding platform can't be accessed, for example.
You are absolutely right. Clicking on a staff member isn't even necessary. They have the exact same hitboxes and animations, and they start navigating from the same point.

Top Bottom