Kentrosaurus if it had a defined beak

I just saw yesterday's episode of the skeleton crew and they went over the Kentrosaurus. I like the Kentrosaurus in the game and I agree the odd way the head looks, it not only looks incomplete in render when compared to other stegosaur heads, but the mouth it had is such a weird thing.

It has a mouth that has the texture of a beak, but at the same time has what looks like lips (funnily compared to the Simpsons lip). It was somewhat odd looking as the texture went around the nostril, and I feel like it looks odd the longer I look at it.

Kentrosaurus head original copy.png

Out of sheer curiosity, I went and fired up photoshop real quick to see what it could look like if it had a full on beak. It kinda sits in the middle with a beak that looks like lips, and I want to give it a more traditional look with a slightly elongated end with a sharp dip in the front, and I added to the texture and coloring to make it stick out more from its skin color, while also removing a bit of the certain around the nostril area. It is a minor edit but I think it adds to the look of this stegosaur. What do you guys think? I just want to satisfy a curiosity of mine.

Kentrosaurus head modified -3 copy.png

You could see their latest episode in the link below!

Top Bottom