Kinectimals Kinectimals Reviews

So more for childeren. But my mom like big kittens. But is afraid of tech. Scary a Xbox360 for someone from '45. So I wonder if she would play something like this.
But then agian I must put second a Xbox360 in the living room. Wenn we would cross that bridge. :)

all the previews i read where really slagging the game however all the reviews ive seen (from the same people!) have been positive! congratulations!
unfortunatly i have no intention of buying kinects though everytime i watch the kinectimals trailer i cant help but grin like a small child! if only i could play it normaly! :)

Michael Brookes

Game Director
So more for childeren. But my mom like big kittens. But is afraid of tech. Scary a Xbox360 for someone from '45. So I wonder if she would play something like this.
But then agian I must put second a Xbox360 in the living room. Wenn we would cross that bridge. :)

It's amazing how accessible it is for everyone without having to worry about a controller :)

Michael

It's amazing how accessible it is for everyone without having to worry about a controller :)

Michael

You have to be a little concerned with the potential for MS to be having a video camera in so many peoples livingrooms. It does seem to be the next logical step in user interface and goodness knows it's leaps and bounds a head of a mouse and keyboard. I love the potential for FPS shooters and ducking to avoid being shot etc not to mention the possibilities for ingame environment interaction... MS are onto a good thing with this. IMO

I can't believe the review scores aren't 90% and above.

Maybe if you got to shoot the tigers or something they might have scored it higher.

Good for you for making a wholesome game - it makes a refreshing change.

Top Bottom