Kinectimals Kinectimals - Slalom

Hello,

Been a long time since my niece has played this game. She is a lot older now and she is trying to get Gold medals for everything and I've been helping her. Most of the game isn't too difficult but some challanges can be really tough. After a few attempts I manage to get gold in most games. The hardest by far and me browing the internet on help for Slalom and attempting strategy's posted by other people...

Isn't helping me very much, so I figured I'd come here and ask. Game is old but still has replay value, can someone help me?

Slalom, I've tried weaving my body like a eroplane and jumping side to side but it doesn't work. Fast or slow. I've attempted many other things too with no results. What exactly is the Kinect looking for in terms of movement? I'm really stumped on this one.

Okay I figured out how to do the Slalom effectively, so here is what you need to do:

Bumble does show you the proper movements but for an animated 3D character he is really limited, basically you need to hop from left to right. Always start doing it right after the obstacle before the Slalom. The trick is to hop from one foot then to the next and lean your torso along with it.

When you step left your upper body should be leaning left and vice versa for the right side. You don't have to do it super fast just back and forth at a medium pace. I have yet to fail with this trick.

I hope this helps anyone stuck and or younger children trying to beat the course for gold. Good luck.

Top Bottom