Kit Fowler never unlocked after selling 10 Opinion Polls like Update 6 said it would

So I finally collected all 10 opinion polls, I sold them to a bartender (yes i was referred to Kit Fowler) ,. But after selling the polls I didn't get an email, nor the unlock. no indication of how many were sold etc.. just still says sell 10 and I just did, and now I have 0 left. No where does it say you can't sell a stack of 10 at a time or that needs to be 1 at a time or 1 per bartender, or specific bartender.. So I'm not sure why it wouldn't unlock.. Just another bug I guess.

I had all the smear campaigns for the next engineer too.. If it even works..
I've messaged support but I'll be waiting until Tuesday probably to hear back because of the long weekend..

Guess I'll play something else..

Just a rant, unless someone knows why it didn't unlock?

Yes, even though FDev are against relogging they somehow managed to force it upon us everywhere.
I had to relog upon selling 10 OP and then again after giving Kit 5 surveillance equipment.
The game is unable to track your progress without relogging.

giphy.gif

I'm really starting to resent this opinion poll rubbish! Sold 3 to a bartender last week. Sold 9 more today and kit fowler didn't unlock. Tried relogging. So I got 1 more opinion poll the same evening and sold it and he still won't unlock.

I'm really starting to resent this opinion poll rubbish! Sold 3 to a bartender last week. Sold 9 more today and kit fowler didn't unlock. Tried relogging. So I got 1 more opinion poll the same evening and sold it and he still won't unlock.
Just to be sure, you need the referral from Domino Green before selling any Opinion Polls. If you sold any of them beforehand, they won't count towards the unlock. If that's not the case, save yourself a headache and open up a ticket with customer support.

had the referral. but it seems to be a common issue for update 11. There's more cases in the issue tracker.

had the referral. but it seems to be a common issue for update 11. There's more cases in the issue tracker.
Earlier this week someone had problems with another engineer in a similar fashion (wouldn't unlock despite selling enough crap) and customer support fixed that for them.

I had the same problem just now - sold 10 Opinion Polls to a bartender and Kit didn't unlock. Tried relogging to desktop / main menu 4 times but still no invite from Kit. (of course, had fulfilled the referral requirement from Domino Green first)

It's very frustrating as you know how long it takes to gather these Opinion Polls

I've submitted a support request

Theres another thread regarding this issue with selling the Media stuff for Wellington Beck.
I have two accounts both failed to unlock WB after selling almost double the required amount.
They have responded to one of my support tickets to say they are aware of the issue and have unlocked one of them for me, so I'll chase up the other one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom