Ships Krait Phantom Owners Club

Ok in lights....
Menace II.jpg

Dammit -- good to know.
If it's any consolation, I also reenginnered my Phantom 4D thruster from clean to dirty G5 + drag. Also have low emissions G1 thermal spread and the ship will run as low as 17% heat - which is tricky to get a target lock on and fuel scooping is easy.

Oh mine is not gentle...the whole dammed ship is G5 plus specials. It has one job ..survive and inflict damage on the way.

The phantom turns much faster and accelerates better. I have a Krait as well. The Krait is more damaging but a lot heavier. For smaller ships and rapid actions the Phantom is actually better.

The phantom turns much faster and accelerates better. I have a Krait as well. The Krait is more damaging but a lot heavier. For smaller ships and rapid actions the Phantom is actually better.
Sounds like an experiment I must try sometime soon 😀. For reasons I can't explain, I like the Phantom best, but never done combat with it.

Out of interest I have owned and flown every ship in the game but my Phantom, "The Menace Phantom" is still my go to ship for most general purpose. It is a joy to own and use.

Top Bottom