[INDEPENDENT] Largest Independent Xbox Squadron Wants YOU!

Commanders! The Celestial Light Brigade (CLB) is the largest, most organized Xbox player faction in the game. We are looking for SMART new recruits. Experienced and new CMDRs wanting the best experience and training who are INTELLIGENT, non-griefers are welcome to apply. If you want to be part of the Elite Dangerous Big Picture for years to come, join CLB. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Hi, I’ve sunk a few hours into solo play and I’m in a Cobra Mk3 I’ve been worried about going into online play with out a squadron.

Hi, I’ve sunk a few hours into solo play and I’m in a Cobra Mk3 I’ve been worried about going into online play with out a squadron.
We are more than happy to help you along in your journey. I’d suggest applying to our Squadron through the Xbox Squadron interface and in the application mention my gamertag, RealDona1dTrump.

Hi! I have been trying to reach someone from CLB in game (on XB1), but I have not encountered anyone yet. Also, my squadron request has been pending for a while. Are you guys still interested in new recruits? You can find my stats on Inara

Last edited:
Top Bottom