Latest official news (6 December 2021) about Odyssey on consoles:

Sorry but I can't justify spending that much on a pc just for the dlc of 1 game that I would then have to essentially restart through all my engineering being lost and all my ships being lost also. And isn't this an xbox thread?

It's not that easy for just anyone to drop dollars on a new pc. Although it may be easy for you, I'm happy for you. Myself on the other hand isn't so fortunate.

You can build a SSF (Small Form Factor) pc that has good stats, takes up no more space than a xbox X and a TV, have upgradability and all the other things you use a conputer for and get odyssey for under 1200 dollars.
We're all well aware that we could build a PC less capable and more expensive than an Xbox Series X, so we could then low-key troll a console forum by proudly crowing that we play games on a word processor.
Or Frontier could, you know, say something.

You can build a SSF (Small Form Factor) pc that has good stats, takes up no more space than a xbox X and a TV, have upgradability and all the other things you use a conputer for and get odyssey for under 1200 dollars.
My pc with a rx 6600 xt runs the game very well at 4K ultra and fps that vary between 50 to 80 (between 50 fps and 65 in the station on foot). The real problem that my MAIN PROFILE is on xbox, I paid for the game with the same money as pc users and I want, AT LEAST, some information. I do not understand if you came here to make flame but I point out that the games also come out on other platforms that are not PC

Any tiny news about Xbox on this forum without pc master race 's braineless kids ?
Well NMS is going full force with console, nintendo switch, whatever the new steam portable device is called. Starfield is due out later this year and available on Xbox. CP77 just released their X/S optimized version, which actually works really well. Microsoft FS is amazing on X/S with amazing scenery and live weather. There's no news about ED though, assuming that's what you're looking for. Just thought I'd point out some other games that are making an effort to keep consoles engaged.

Top Bottom