Launcher Bug PC

So the tick introduced a Beta Launcher and I am being asked to Purchase, when I have a lifetime pass. The launcher won't work and if I try to use an old launcher it demands I update to the new one. Rinse and repeat on the bug Frontier.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm going through the same thing. Tried to submit an issue to the tracker and the login system over there won't let me sign in. Irritating!

Yup, just tried to launch in Steam no luck. Just get it to want an update, second try it says I don't own the game.

Yeah mines broken through Steam keeps saying I need to update so just tried launching directly from game folder and I just get a greyed out install button.

I'm not on Steam, but have the same issue. It didn't tell me or force me to update the launcher at all, but it only has a "Purchase" button in the bottom left. I am a lifetime expansion dude as well, so I am wondering if it is only us that are affected?

I am on PC. The screen says INSTALL but no update/installs is available (mouse does not work)
The game was working one hour ago. The tick has broken something

I tried with the regular launcher and after logging in it asks me to purchase the game. Well, something's really badly broken in here.

I'd just like to say... Me too. KS backer / lifetime expansion, native launcher (not Steam), I just have a 'Purchase' button. It was fine this morning.

Top Bottom