Launcher Failing to synchronize.....

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Says it all, the Launcher is falling over at the first hurdle. Installed the new launcher a few days ago and played many times since, with a few (FPS etc) problems, but still, PLAYING!!!
Now the Launcher says (on trying to open it); 'Failed to synchronize time with server, application will now close.............................'

i.e. Now EDH is completely unplayable...not just FPS bug ridden since last 'update'................................

Played since first beta... over 6000 hours in.......now I think I'm finally off to other pastures.........had enough.....................

• Like (+1)
Reactions: NW3
Ditto. Unable to synchronize with server, the error is for both the Steam client and non-Steam client.

Probably login server trouble.

My Steam and PC clients don't work. was fine a couple of hours ago. Clients want me to log in but they will not

Same here, since around 15 minutes, tried resetting time, internet connection, even reinstalling the Launcher, nothing...

I am getting this error as well. I then tried to access the FDev store (just in case I needed to download the launcher again), but I am getting a bad gateway error (504 Gateway Time-out).

Same. I always check the forums when I can't log in just for sanity's sake. I was a bit worried 5 minutes ago when no one had posted. I thought the CIA black helicopters were after me again.

I can't login to the game from the launcher at all - I have 3 accounts ( PC ) and all just silently fail to login from the launcher ( which is showing as orange instead of the normal blue ). Was working fine yesterday!

I'm on PS4, installed the patch last night, thought I would login tonight for the first time for a sneaky hour or so of mining, but staring at a never before seen "logging in" screen with a spinner, its been like that for five minutes ☹️

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom