Launchpad 1.04 dropped

We can always hope! [heart] Of course the major update will be in May but at least we can hope for a minor one even if it is just a handful bug fixes. [yesnod]

Or ... a good surprise ? [rolleyes]

Okay okay, certainly a bugs fixes update ... but we never knows [big grin]

now I figured, I think this update is for people who have problems with the launchpad part of the game. I have seen some posts of people with for example that graphic card won't get used, instead using wimpy onboard one.

Its a Launchpad update, not a game update, therefore its not very interesting to see what changed unless you had issues with launchpad.

Keep in mind that launchpad is independent of the games. It is used to launch both Planet Coaster and Elite Dangerous. It works similar to the steam client and is basically Frontiers version of steam.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that launchpad is independent of the games. It is used to launch both Planet Coaster and Elite Dangerous. It works similar to the steam client and is basically Frontiers version of steam.
I just want to know when we will be able to add friends for example.

I like it how you can make crazy dangerous bendy roller coasters and the peps don't fall off or the carts don't derail.
I was watching a YouTube video and it appears Frontier may have not added something like Physics to the game which could cause these things if you make your coaster too crazy. By voiding the physics for coasters you also I guess avoid raging by peps like me who make sharp bendy or steep or looping tracks and the carts and peps manage to stay on. That way you don't have to spend hours creating a fun and ride-able coaster. Also what's up with Auto-complete for coasters? I still have to get the knack of building coasters.
I play on an HP 15'ab222tx white thin laptop with a 6th gen intel Core i5. But am highly considering getting a desktop this year for playing PC games on, which is the alienware x51 which has high end Intel i7 6700 CPU and 4GB GDDR5 GTX 970. I know there are going to be peps who may say i7 quad core CPU or GTX 970 is not high end but it is! It's an affordable price NZ$2,700 I think 1 British pound = NZ$2.20 and if you live in NZ and compared PC's selling for that price here, you'd be jumping about the specs for the game at that price. And regarding reliability, Australia and NZ has that covered under the Consumer Guarantees Act. All I need it to do is play The Sims 4, Cities Skylines and this game, at 1080p resolution High settings, and it's something the GTX 970 4GB vRAM, and i7 CPU can do well and easily. I'm not really after 4k. 1080p for me is good enough. It's a desktop I love you can even change the LED colouring too and it's slim. I paid NZ$103 or the 49 pounds for pre-order game and alpha version. I have to say I really love this game. You can tell by my game selection from this post what games I'm into. Zoo Tycoon and Screamride for Xbox 360 and Xbox One are also made by Frontier. I just love the ideas behind their games.

Top Bottom