Horizons Lave 2 Permit

It's not like going down on the planet would somehow reveal spoilers for the book...

At least this is just some planet, much worse is one of the galaxy top regions, Barnard's Loop, being half closed down for Odin knows how long because of some possible future content...

Last edited:
Wow, this post is from back in 2017, here it is 2020, middle of COVID and the end of the Earth as we knew it, and Lave 2 is still locked. I assume, it has RED around it and says Permit Required. I have a lot of Permits but no Lave 2 permit. Anyway, going to deliver my Brandy and move on.

Correct; it's still permit-locked. There are three planet-side permits in the game so far, all in hand-crafted systems: Lave 2, Diso 5c, and Triton (moon of Neptune, Sol system). There is no official in-game explanation for the existence of any of these permits, and no way known of attaining any of them.

I would anticipate a bucketload of new permit-locked planets with the arrival of the new landables in Odyssey. I hope that at least some of them will actually be attainable.

Last edited:
Yup, it's still a "thing".
Knowing that this had been an issue in the past, I stupidly/hopefully thought i might have been granted a temp pass in odyssey to complete a space legs mission, but no.
I guess someone will have to pull thier own microchip mission.
I did not know until now that lave 2 has been lore locked by an author. What gives with that?!?

Attachments

• Lave_2_Mission_01.png
    Lave_2_Mission_01.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Lave_2_Mission_02.png
    Lave_2_Mission_02.png
    236.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Lave_2_Mission_06.png
    Lave_2_Mission_06.png
    386 KB · Views: 72
  • Lave_2_Mission_03.png
    Lave_2_Mission_03.png
    528.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Lave_2_Mission_04.png
    Lave_2_Mission_04.png
    558.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Lave_2_Mission_05.png
    Lave_2_Mission_05.png
    454.7 KB · Views: 75
Confirmed same in Odyssey. First foot mission I started. I guess I'll have to abandon it. Just got to remember not to take anything to do with Lave 2.

Yup, it's bugged. Same story in the Putas system which sends you on local planetary errands when... not a single planet in the system is landable...

Top Bottom