Lavecon 2017

I dig the green chick :D Now is Dav really that tall, or is he standing on something?

Oh, and is anyone in this forum to be found in that picture?

I'm in that picture. It's not the 2016 Crew. It's a group picture with everyone there that they could get hold of on the Saturday I think.

Dominic Corner

Mostly Harmless Programmer
Frontier
I'm in that picture. It's not the 2016 Crew. It's a group picture with everyone there that they could get hold of on the Saturday I think.
Yes, it is (Though I also posit the poster meant "Lavecon 2016 crew" as in the gang, posse, or group of people who attended Lavecon 2016 :)).

If I recall it was just after the frontier panel, they tried to get all lavecon attendees (including but not exclusively the awesome team who were running the event) out the front of the hotel for the picture.

I'm in there somewhere at the back near the middle. I stupidly forgot that just because I can see the camera doesn't mean that the camera can see me in any real way... so half my face is visible but nothing else.

In this year's photo, I think you may actually see at least some of my shirt :)

*sees Lavecon videos and notices people still saying "ED has no future or content. FD and Braben are frauds! EEE"
Nothing new to see here and I liked the new punishment system and suicidewinder exploit fix.

So no other news from Lavecon other than the SAR stuff and crime and punishment?

Thought they might have done another reveal today

Top Bottom