Less thirsty in drink stores

Hi I play he game in ps4 in Spanish. And in all drink shops all extra ingredients tell "más sed" ="more thirsty"

¿That it's normal? Or it's a translation issue. How can you put ice in a drink and make you thirstier?

ICE makes people more thirtsty as the drink is lower liquid volume value in the same cup....

As it Fills up the cup with less drink. so they are more thirsty than when not having ice in it...
This is used in real life, the more ice the worse value the drink is in real life...
So Yes adding items reduces the drink volume value of the cup so people get even less value from the drink... Volume of the ice removes the core drink product... Your not meant to wait till the ice melts, your customers are meant to drink it before the ice has melted... then bin it...

Cream is more filling than the normal drink. So this improves the drink from standard, making the drink more filling and lowering the need for another drink...

Ice is one of the oldest cons in the fast food drinks...

Last edited:
I don't know what it really does in PC because I used those options just a few times before...

But I think those extras should be an option to raise the price. If I add ketchup to the fries it will have a higher value. Ice in drinks should do the same in Planet Coaster (not in real life, like GraphiteGB explained before).

In case of ice cubes (in real life) it's a question of definition...
Will ice be (1) a benefit in general to keep a drink cool, is it (2a) a way to fill up a drink (cheating) or (2b) on top of the amount of the drink. And for (2a) it's a question of what is cheaper the amount of drink or the produced ice.

I can remember that even in the very old Theme Park on SNES it was possible to add more salt (at low cost) to fries which wasn't good for the customers because they became thirsty and bought more drinks. If there was ice in the drinks the satisfaktion of thirstyness was reduced (-> generating more profit)...

I'll have a look at those options the next time and would be surpriced if there are positive as well as negative effects in PC. Until know I
thought it's more a thing of variety instead of real micromanagement.

Top Bottom