General / Off-Topic Let's Have A Debate .... What's The BEST Food .... .... .... In The World.

Chinese food.
What is Indian-Chinese food? An in-depth history of a unique hybrid cuisine  - Cheese Ginie

All those suggesting bacon ... you don't cook some bacon and just eat that, no you put it between two slices of bread and eat a bacon SANDWICH

So therefore, sandwich wins. Come on, change my mind :p

All those suggesting bacon ... you don't cook some bacon and just eat that, no you put it between two slices of bread and eat a bacon SANDWICH

Nope: Forget the bread and add more bacon.

Bacon can be draped across a roasting bird to flavour the meat, or diced and added to enhance a scrumptious gumbo, wrapped around a sausage for that distinctive festive taste, BBQ'd around pineapple or even just used to flavour the pan.

The humble sandwich is just one way the king of food can be carried in triumph to the table.

Pork loin grilled until the fat is golden brown, then taken out of the grill, smeared thickly with apple sauce or cranberry sauce, covered with a thick layer of cheddar and then shoved back under the grill until the cheese has melted all over it.

Maybe I could precis this to just 'cheese'.....

Apparently ice cream with Bacon is popular in the US. :D

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Attachments

• 1618571.jpg
    1618571.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 43
  • bacon-ice-cream.jpg
    bacon-ice-cream.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 37
  • une-glace-au-bacon-aux.jpg
    une-glace-au-bacon-aux.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 44
Well, I'd argue that a sandwich means something different depending on where in the world you are from.

For example, where I come from a pastrami sandwich is a slice like this between 2 pieces of bread:

2q6o1nd.png

However, in somewhere like New York this amazing monstrosity is what they call a pastrami sandwich:

ehihheU.png

Well, I'd argue that a sandwich means something different depending on where in the world you are from.

For example, where I come from a pastrami sandwich is a slice like this between 2 pieces of bread:

2q6o1nd.png

However, in somewhere like New York this amazing monstrosity is what they call a pastrami sandwich:

ehihheU.png
Americans are excessive in all areas.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Top Bottom