Level for empire is buged !!!

Hello, I was upgrading the ranks to the empire, currently my rank is in Marquis with 33% of the bar until yesterday when I closed the game and went to sleep. Today when I wake up I saw that the server was being upgraded to Odyssey, but the night when I entered the game I went back to doing my quests to raise my rank and I realized that my rank no longer appeared and the bar was at 100%. Now there is no quest for the next rank and nothing else appears.

Last edited:
Same here, I was a Viscount in the Imperial Navy with about 60 per cent towards the next rank, last night, and when I checked tonight (when I finally got into the game 5 hours late because the server was down longer than expected) I have NO rank in the Imperial Navy, but 100 per cent progress towards the next rank.

Also however something else... I was Chief Petty Officer in the Federal Navy last night, and suddenly I am Post Commander, FIVE RANKS higher, today, from doing NOTHING at all? What the hell is going on?

Please fix this Fdev.

Best Regards.

Your imperial rank is still there, it just doesn't show. I was grinding imperial navy rank last night, just finished another mission to level up, and went up like normal.

Your imperial rank is still there, it just doesn't show. I was grinding imperial navy rank last night, just finished another mission to level up, and went up like normal.
Here too, until the last night before this damn update is working normally after it looks like this, you say it's normal but who can guarantee that it's working correctly, if I keep doing the quests and when I get back to normal there won't be a rollback and I will lose progress later. And I still have no way of knowing how many percent I have or how much is left to the next level.

In my view, they ruined the game more than they fixed it, because even before the update everything worked normally.

my ranking is locked in squire, I did 3 missions to upgrade from squire to knight and continued the same thing. I received a message saying that I was promoted to knight 3 times.

Here too, until the last night before this damn update is working normally after it looks like this, you say it's normal but who can guarantee that it's working correctly, if I keep doing the quests and when I get back to normal there won't be a rollback and I will lose progress later. And I still have no way of knowing how many percent I have or how much is left to the next level.
That's true, no guarantee it's working like normal. And PauloRazen went up to knight 3 times, so ranking up might just keep you at the next higher rank. It ranked me up to marquis last night, we'll see if it keeps me there when I try to rank up later today.

Happening here too, and I don't even have Odyssey. Seems they've not only messed up the Odyssey launch but also Horizons too.

my ranking is locked in squire, I did 3 missions to upgrade from squire to knight and continued the same thing. I received a message saying that I was promoted to knight 3 times.
Same thing here. It seems like there is a bug. Hopefully the rank will be updated to where I should be when it's fixed.

Hmm, well, I just got another imperial navy mission, completed it, and went from Marquis to Duke... Seems to be working just fine for me. I should clarify, I don't have Odyssey, so maybe the rank looping is an Odyssey exclusive?

Hmm, well, I just got another imperial navy mission, completed it, and went from Marquis to Duke... Seems to be working just fine for me. I should clarify, I don't have Odyssey, so maybe the rank looping is an Odyssey exclusive
I dont have odyssey too only horizon

Mine still buged

Attachments

• 16216418419388674824714589889818.jpg
    16216418419388674824714589889818.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 43
I was having a similar issue with federation rank. I logged out of odyssey and tried a federal navy mission in horizons. It didn’t work there either, but when I logged back into odyssey, my rank finally progressed. Hopefully not just a fluke. Hope it helps.

I didn't buy Odyseey and I don't even intend to buy it. It's been less than a month since I bought Horizon and I want them to fix their own stuttering with the update garbage they made, I didn't pageui for this garbage, but as it was before, working correctly. At Horizon it's still buggy and they have an obligation to fix.

I didn't buy Odyseey and I don't even intend to buy it. It's been less than a month since I bought Horizon and I want them to fix their own stuttering with the update garbage they made, I didn't pageui for this garbage, but as it was before, working correctly. At Horizon it's still buggy and they have an obligation to fix.

Well I’m sure getting angry at a total stranger will help your situation immensely.
o7

Top Bottom